The AFC Playoff Picture

Dammit Kap

All he had to do was sprint to the outside and let his momentum carry him through the DB and he was in. Instead he cuts back into the teeth of the D.

Unless there's a tie tonight the Bills are guaranteed of being within one game of the last WC spot heading into next week.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All he had to do was sprint to the outside and let his momentum carry him through the DB and he was in. Instead he cuts back into the teeth of the D.

Unless there's a tie tonight the Bills are guaranteed of being within one game of the last WC spot heading into next week.

That was frustrating to watch.

This is really the first thing you can say after a win? Man, change your prescription.

I hope the Bills make the playoffs somehow, because there are some miserable fans in the Bills mafia. And even If they make the playoffs there will undoubtedly be a group of fans complaining because they made it however they made it and not some other kind of way.

Yes but getting blinded by the scoreboard doesn't work.

Ah yes, the scoreboard. The most overrated stat of them all.

If this is about Tyrod, he didn't play well but is now starting to beat AFC teams. 14-11 as a starter. No turnovers again.

I'm happy.

Edited by r00tabaga

Taking about next week. We are already done with this week.

Keep moving those goal posts, brother. There's always a reason to be gloomy about the future. Everything in life ends in tears. Everything, sooner or later.

But Next week hasn't happened yet. Enjoy the next six days, and I hope we can both enjoy next Sunday.

Keep moving those goal posts, brother. There's always a reason to be gloomy about the future. Everything in life ends in tears. Everything, sooner or later.

But Next week hasn't happened yet. Enjoy the next six days, and I hope we can both enjoy next Sunday.

Hard to enjoy a bad effort on what should have been an easy win. I hope the team isn't enjoying it they need to realize they must play much better next week.

Hard to enjoy a bad effort on what should have been an easy win. I hope the team isn't enjoying it they need to realize they must play much better next week.

Can't they (and we) enjoy it while at the same time realize they need to play better next week? Are those two things mutually exclusive?

Can't they (and we) enjoy it while at the same time realize they need to play better next week? Are those two things mutually exclusive?

Whenever people talk about "easy wins" I completely stop listening. Maybe 1-2 fanbases in this entire league can predict "easy wins". We win but people focus on style points instead of the little things we did to actually win the game. Pathetic.

Whenever people talk about "easy wins" I completely stop listening. Maybe 1-2 fanbases in this entire league can predict "easy wins". We win but people focus on style points instead of the little things we did to actually win the game. Pathetic.

Thank you.

This is the NFL. I think people tend to forget that a record is not completely reflective of a team. Just because a team has only one two games doesn't mean you can simply write them off.