The AFC Playoff Picture

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who do we want to win Den/KC game? Den? I feel that KC has a tougher schedule the rest of the way

Denver, and you want them to sweep the series to be honest. You want to get all the teams the Bills are contending with (Miami, Denver or KC, Pittsburgh or Baltimore and Indy or Houston) to 7 losses to get the Bills in at 10-6.

Seriously - this team will get destroyed Round 1 of playoffs. Why even keep track of this nonsense?

I dream of getting destroyed in round 1 of the playoffs! I'd totally take that at this point. Bring it on!

I hope the Bills make the playoffs somehow, because there are some miserable fans in the Bills mafia. And even If they make the playoffs there will undoubtedly be a group of fans complaining because they made it however they made it and not some other kind of way.

The Bills will not make the playoffs because they don't deserve to. They have been Bipolar all year. That's not what playoff teams do. When they deserve it they will make it end of story.

Dream matchup against Lurch Osweiler. I like the Bills chances against Andy Reid too.

There's only one team in the AFC where it would be guaranteed destruction. Other than that it's a bunch of mediocrity.

Next week will be huge for us. Besides our game of course, we have KC@ATL - don't think KC can keep up with ATL, MIA@BAL - hoping B'more takes a hold of their division and knock Miami back down in the process, NYG@PIT - Hope that the Giants continue to roll, but then we have DEN@JAX, which we can hope is a game where the Jaguars finally pull one out. They are due, right?

The Bills will not make the playoffs because they don't deserve to. They have been Bipolar all year. That's not what playoff teams do. When they deserve it they will make it end of story.

??? 9-7 teams dont make the playoffs every year? And if we go 10-6 who cares how we got there. Again with people constantly looking for style points in everything.

Next week will be huge for us. Besides our game of course, we have KC@ATL - don't think KC can keep up with ATL, MIA@BAL - hoping B'more takes a hold of their division and knock Miami back down in the process, NYG@PIT - Hope that the Giants continue to roll, but then we have DEN@JAX, which we can hope is a game where the Jaguars finally pull one out. They are due, right?

I really see MIA and KC losing next week. Thats why im rooting for Den tonight. I see KC losing 3 more games this season at least.

??? 9-7 teams dont make the playoffs every year? And if we go 10-6 who cares how we got there. Again with people constantly looking for style points in everything.

I really see MIA and KC losing next week. Thats why im rooting for Den tonight. I see KC losing 3 more games this season at least.

Looking at their respective schedules:

KC: @Broncos, @ATL, vs Raiders, vs Titans, vs Broncos, @Chargers - combined records at time of typing 40-25, should be 41-25 after afternoon games

DEN: vs. Chiefs, @JAX, @Titans, vs. Patriots, @Chiefs, vs. Raiders - combined records 38-25, should be 40-25 after afternoon games

Both are really hard schedules. Could easily see them dropping 3-4 of those each.

Miami's is much easier: @BAL, vs. ARI, @Jets, @Buffalo, vs. New England. Us beating them likely won't be enough. They need to lose one or two more of those. Really can't believe they have won 7 games at this point.

Edited by Big C

If the Bills beat the Raiders in Oakland. Then I will start thinking about playoffs. We played our hearts out against Seattle but fell a bit short. If that performance was what we turned in all year we would be talking about a wild card spot. BUT.....

Looking at their respective schedules:

KC: @DEN, @ATL, vs Raiders, vs Titans, vs Broncos, @Chargers - combined records at time of typing 40-25, should be 41-25 after afternoon games

DEN: vs. Chiefs, @JAX, @Titans, vs. Patriots, @Chiefs, vs. Raiders - combined records 38-25, should be 40-25 after afternoon games

Both are really hard schedules. Could easily see them dropping 3-4 of those each.

Yup. Agreed.

Once again looking for someone else to do the hard work we should have done for ourselves.