Week 7: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, Shady will play but be on a pitch count...I wonder who around here predicted that back on Thursday? ;)

there are pitch counts in football? The dodgers left Kershaw in for too many carries last night.

Edited by klos63

So not important, but do you start McCoy in fantasy?

Personally, I think we should rest him for this game. I think you should be able to beat Miami with McCoy and I don't want to cause a long term injury.

I'm just guessing here but I would say no. If they get ahead he will likely take less snaps and if they are behind that means he hasn't been effective.

I also done expect it to be a back and forth scoring game. P

Edited by The Wiz

Hasn't the national media reported Clay as out a couple other games this seasons only for him to play? He'll be out there.

@adamcaplanNFL

#Bills starting TE Charles Clay (ankle-questionable) will play today at #Dolphins, source said. He's no longer listed with knee issue.

I got a bad feeling about today. Ugh. Plus I'm superstitious and don't know how many in a row we've lost in the white jersey blue pants combo. It feels like several dating back to last year

If we continue to do what we have been doing lately, we should be fine.

Solid execution, much fewer penalties, win the takeaway/giveaway battle, strong run game, 3rd down conversions/sustained clock eating O drives; strong overall D play...

Do what we are supposed to do and the better team will win.

Above all, pressure Tannehill.

Ryan Tannehill has been atrocious when faced with pressure, completing just 50-percent of the 82 pass attempts under pressure for 392 yards (6.3 yards-per-attempt), throwing one touchdown and six interceptions while posting a 35.1 passer rating, per PFF.

When he’s had a clean pocket, Tannehill completed 73.8-percent of his passes for 1,132 yards (9.0 yards-per-attempt) with five touchdowns and one interception, posting a110.9 passer rating.