Tyrod Taylor

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously he was able to rely on a dominant run game today, but I thought Taylor was very good today against an aggressive defense that was having success getting pressure. Several times he avoided trouble, bought time and found receivers for completions. I don't remember any examples of him making the wrong choice on run/pass or forcing bad throws, and he hit Hunter on the deep TD.

Today was definitely one in the plus column for TT.

Obviously he was able to rely on a dominant run game today, but I thought Taylor was very good today against an aggressive defense that was having success getting pressure. Several times he avoided trouble, bought time and found receivers for completions. I don't remember any examples of him making the wrong choice on run/pass or forcing bad throws, and he hit Hunter on the deep TD.

Today was definitely one in the plus column for TT.

I like Taylor, and he played very well today. You can't even complain about his accuracy. But I can't understand why he would throw flat footed, for no reason, with time. I'm not someone who complains when he doesn't throw for 250-300 yards. But it's somewhat worrisome that he doesn't use his feet when he has time. Today he was very accurate flat footed. And he was very good. I guess if he gets away with it it's hard to complain.