Tyrod Taylor

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. He was very good today. Couldn't have asked for much more. He made ten runs or scrambles out of the pocket that were very good. He made several accurate throws. He hit a couple TDs. I think he had three sacks for zero yards (at last look at stats). His escapability is extraordinary. Two games in a row he ran a college option, which few teams even try, and both went for TDs because he's Tyrod Taylor. Fans don't give him enough credit for that stuff.

I've been one of his biggest critics, not because of his "growing pains", but because I think/thought he was at/near his ceiling.

He showed growth today, and is playing with confidence, believing his eyes.

If this is who he can be, and does so consistently, we can win with him for the next 4-5 years until his speed/agility declines.

Tyrod's best game of the season by far. ExcuSe my drunken eyes.

One of the best of his career, IMHO, pre-all-22.

I've been one of his biggest critics, not because of his "growing pains", but because I think/thought he was at/near his ceiling.

If this is who he can be, and does so consistently, we can win with him for the next 4-5 years until his speed/agility declines.

Early critique would be a few plays where the rush got him off his spot right after the snap and he was unable to reset his eyes even after buying time with his legs. From what I remember he threw it away on similar plays though which is obviously much better than a sack/turnover.

Early critique would be a few plays where the rush got him off his spot right after the snap and he was unable to reset his eyes even after buying time with his legs. From what I remember he threw it away on similar plays though which is obviously much better than a sack/turnover.

He's been a very slow starter in general, taking time to get into the flow of the game.

It's funny because he was good today as far as production. But I couldn't believe how bad his mechanics and footwork was. I'm not someone who is not happy with production when they win but I was really surprised when he didn't do what he easily could have done, and didn't.

On the key pass to O'leary on third down, he was a milisecond away from bailing out of the pocket and throw the ball away, he waited a little longer and saw him running free.

He needs more of that to extend drives.

The TD to Hunter was all him stepping up into the pocket and trusting the OL protection.

It's funny because he was good today as far as production. But I couldn't believe how bad his mechanics and footwork was. I'm not someone who is not happy with production when they win but I was really surprised when he didn't do what he easily could have done, and didn't.

This is exactly where I find myself. Exactly.

He was solid enough today but for the third quarter. If he keeps that play up we may have a chance. Still don't think he's franchise worthy

That first drive in the 3rd was a penalty mess. But the 2nd I'll agree he wasn't very good.

Can't blame him on the fumble too. He didn't even turn around

On the key pass to O'leary on third down, he was a milisecond away from bailing out of the pocket and throw the ball away, he waited a little longer and saw him running free.

He needs more of that to extend drives.

The TD to Hunter was all him stepping up into the pocket and trusting the OL protection.

The O'Leary one was great. Waited for the read and found his guy. Good stuff