TNF

CommonCents

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scary thing is I think Atlanta showed everyone how to attack the Denver D. I see some ugly losses for them if they don't fix that Oline of theirs, it doesn't matter who is QB if he is running for his life almost immediately he will not be successful.

Hmm so imagine the RAIDERS winning the division!!

That line is sooo sooo bad. Siemien looks figured out as well, a lot of his throws made Peyton look like he had a cannon last year. My personal favorite was Nantz asking Simms if they were in hail mary position around midfield. Simms kind of chuckled and said "yep, no problem", then Siemien looked like he threw it as far as he could and it came down at the 10 yard line.

The Broncos don't look like a team capable of winning 10 games. They needed a Gano missed FG to beat Carolina and that was with some generous officiating in regards to their treatment of Cam. Luck & Dalton had meltdowns that played into their hands and they beat Tampa, who is just bad. With the Pats and 4 games against the Chiefs and Raiders left, I'm not sure I see them going 6-4.

Best thing about last night's games were the Broncos helmets. They should get rid of the new age horse and run with those.

I just came back into this thread to say the same thing. Loved those helmets last night. Looked real sharp. Especially with the dark blue against the orange unis. :thumbsup:

That line is sooo sooo bad. Siemien looks figured out as well, a lot of his throws made Peyton look like he had a cannon last year. My personal favorite was Nantz asking Simms if they were in hail mary position around midfield. Simms kind of chuckled and said "yep, no problem", then Siemien looked like he threw it as far as he could and it came down at the 10 yard line.

The Broncos don't look like a team capable of winning 10 games. They needed a Gano missed FG to beat Carolina and that was with some generous officiating in regards to their treatment of Cam. Luck & Dalton had meltdowns that played into their hands and they beat Tampa, who is just bad. With the Pats and 4 games against the Chiefs and Raiders left, I'm not sure I see them going 6-4.

They still scare me as far as my Pats go. I swear they could be 1-15 that year and if the Pats face md them in Denver they be the one win! (Aka Denver is a nightmare spot for NE always has been)

But ya their QBs don't scare anyone and like I said Atlanta showed how to beat that d. Use your TE and RB against their LB.

:lol: That hail mary was terrible but, Siemien must have woke up in the 4th qt cuz he almost brought them back, if DT doesnt fumble on that drive its very possible they could have tied it up. Siemien was playing well on those comeback drives, he jus didnt play well the rest of the game, at least thats what I saw but what do i know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I thought teams weren't allowed to change their helmets now, but those were sharp.

They aren't, those are the normal helmets, just with new decals.

Yep. Same helmet, different decal. Really enjoyed the throwback looks last night, though I don't hate the newer logo.

I thought that San Diego's looked great. Denver's were meh, but the two of them combined were a good color scheme.

I've hated pretty much all the other ones, especially Bills vs Jets. Christmas in Hell.

There are no powerhouses in the AFC this year. The Pats* are obvious favorites right now, but even they don't seem as intimidating as they have before.

are we forgetting the Patriots.

:lol: That hail mary was terrible but, Siemien must have woke up in the 4th qt cuz he almost brought them back, if DT doesnt fumble on that drive its very possible they could have tied it up. Siemien was playing well on those comeback drives, he jus didnt play well the rest of the game, at least thats what I saw but what do i know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

San Diego went to a prevent D almost the entire 4th quarter, except right at the end when they blitz and Siemien took a big loss. Teams should (and likely will) just stack the box against Denver and send plenty of extra pressure, both Sanders and Thomas are hurt and Siemien simply doesn't have the arm talent to consistently throw over the top.

Siemien was running for his life for the first 3 quarters. 4th quarter San Diego was playing mostly prevent. I'm trying to figure out if Denver's OL is that bad, San Diego's D was playing out of their minds, or both

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan