Any word on Easley?

simpleman

Easley, like Shaq Lawson, started the season on PUP/reserve and is eligible to return after October 23.

As I understand the rules of PUP/Reserve, after October 23, the Bills have a 6 week window where he can work out with the team and they can then decide whether to activate him or place him on season-ending IR

I believe that while he is on PUP/Reserve, similar to IR, he can train and do rehab in the facility, but he can't work out with the team.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex- Marcus Easley still a ways away in his rehab from shattered patella. Won't be ready to start practicing next wk. #Bills

Easley, like Shaq Lawson, started the season on PUP/reserve and is eligible to return after October 23.

As I understand the rules of PUP/Reserve, after October 23, the Bills have a 6 week window where he can work out with the team and they can then decide whether to activate him or place him on season-ending IR

I believe that while he is on PUP/Reserve, similar to IR, he can train and do rehab in the facility, but he can't work out with the team.

Thank you both for legitimate information in answer to my question. I appreciate getting information from individuals on this board who are here to talk about football and do not just speak to hear themselves speak.

Edited by simpleman

Thank you both for legitimate information in answer to my question. I appreciate getting information from individuals on this board who are here to talk about football and do not just speak to hear themselves speak.

Took about 20 posts to get a real answer... I love this place.

Any word on Easley?

Not many, but here's what I came up with.

a

as

ale

aye

ease

eel

eely

sale

yes

see

say

seal

lee

lye

lay

eels slay

yea eye lays

ales sly eyes

Edited by AdamK

Easel

Thats all you got ?

sure let Nanker do all the hard work and then you show up with the fancy word :wallbash:

well then.

Took about 20 posts to get a real answer... I love this place.

Consider that a good day.

i love this place too

Forget about Easley as a special teamer, he'd be our #2 WR RIGHT NOW. And I'm not kidding at all. Everyone forgets how much of a beast he looked like in the preseason like 3-4 years ago.

well thats because it was 3-4 years ago...

but he would be playing for sure

Edited by 3rdand12

Didn't think he qould be ready this season after hearing about his injury. That and the fact that they retooled special teams means I don't think Easley will play again.

It's possible Easley will not recover his speed, burst, and agility.

It's possible he will

At the time of the injury my overall thinking was probably won't play 2016 season.

• 2 weeks later...