Sunday prediction

Dr. K

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not seeing this team as the same old Bills. There's a different look and feel here. My take is this team has come together and they're playing for each other not just with each other. I expect they take care of business on Sunday, go to 4-2, and then its off to next week.

Over the last 3 games I would tend to agree with you. Unfortunately the first 2 games of the season still count. I am a wait and see kind of guy when it comes to "has this Bills team finally turned the corner". These next two are games are what most everyone will expect them to win. If they can win these games with strong performances and not "squeak by", then I will agree fully, this is not the same ol' Bills.

Edited by BigPappy

Rain

I predict a football game at 1:00pm, but I've been wrong before.

Same as the other thread:

Bills 30-9 Niners

Carp misses XP on one of four TDs, but also makes a much more difficult FG.

Edited by dulles

having a interest for a number of reasons with the niners from the mid 80's.

watching the ownership changes ( although always within the family) and with super douche Jeb York at the helm now.

reducing the niners to a barely recognizable NFL franchise. Friggin Bill Walsh could back from the grave with this group

of players and fail This should be one of the easiest games of the year. As for a trap game?

The Bills need to be bona fide contenders

before the word " trap" should be used. The stinking fish are up after the niners. Another bottom dweller. The Niners will experience pain. and a lot of it.

BILLLSZ---- 27

NINERS----- 9

EJ even does mop up in the 4th Q. Rex will once again let up on the Offense. Once the smell of niners blood & lack of talent becomes apparent in the second half. eff Carlos Hyde. Dareus replacements will hold down the fort.

Edited by Best Player Available

Especially #1? What about #3?

I couldn't care less if some idiot embarrasses himself on Sunday.

I want the Bills to win!

I agree this is a litmus test game and that the Bills should play focused and win, if they have actually turned some type of corner.

EXACTLY!!! Every single person in that stadium could humiliate themselves in front of the entire world and I would not care one IOTA as long as we win.

This feels like a classic trap game for the Bills. Normally they come home from a road trip in this situation and fall flat on their faces. If they do not, I will begin to believe that something has changed. My expectations:

1) Bills fans lose their minds in abuse of Kaepernick about the national anthem protest.

2) He plays well, gives the defense fits.

3) Bills lose in humiliating fashion.

I hope the Bills and their fans prove me wrong on these, especially on #1.

I'm feeling the complete opposite.

1. While I expect a few boos, I think Bills fans will mostly ignore Kap - though the national media won't. Bills fans will be focused on football, not politics.

2. He won't play well. He'll be rusty and I think he may be a bit overrated as a QB anyway.

3. The Bills will win, 22-13.

Edited by hondo in seattle

We thought the same think last year in the game against Philly. You remember the outcome of that gaem.

Rex needs to blitz often. Keep Kaepernick off balance all game.

Kaep has a lot to prove. He will be super motivated.

Bills have to be at their best.

Bills 17 - 49'ers 13

not me - I fully predicted an Eagles win. Bills were missing a bunch of starters for that game and Eagles were all healthy plus it was on the road. Edited by YoloinOhio

This sort of brings to mind the last time the 49ers visited Buffalo. 2008, after we started 4-0 we then lost a few games and slipped a little bit but we were still 6-5 when the Niners came in and still had slim playoff hopes. The Niners were terrible so we had not excuse not to beat them and yet we lay an egg and lose 10-3. Let's hope that doesn't happen again.

I'm feeling the complete opposite.

1. While I expect a few boos, I think Bills fans will mostly ignore Kap - though the national media won't. Bills fans will be focused on football, not politics.

2. He won't play well. He'll be rusty and I think he may be a bit overrated as a QB anyway.

3. The Bills will win, 22-13.

Hi Yolo: I have enjoyed your posts for many years.

That is a good point. On paper, this is the Bills game to win. ​As so many have said, it just feels like on of those games we know we should win, bet we let it get away from us.