Sunday prediction

Dr. K

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills 31 - 49ers 13
Kap throws 3 picks. One in the 1st half which leads to a Bills score. Another in the 2nd half that leads to a Bills score, and another in the 4th QT to put the fork in the 9ers while Kap's trying to bring his team back. Shady goes over 100yds on the ground with a touchdown and plays one of his best games so far, with the fire he got for Chip and the anger of losing to them last year.

But I cant help feeling like this game......
e5a.png

This game reminds me of the Minnesota home game a couple years ago. Should've won easily, Vikes were pretty bad at the time. Bills move the ball easily on first drive, get to red zone and fumble. That set the tone. The rest of the game was sloppy with Bills turnovers and they had to miraculously pull it out at the end.

Now we get the subpar 49ers at home. The Bills should have their way. It's all about taking care of business,,,taking care of the football, no stupid penalties.

I hate that the betting line has gone from 7.5 favorites to 9.5. Everyone is putting their $ on Buffalo to win easily. So often it feels like these kind of games go the other way.

I'll be surprised if Kap runs a smooth offense on the road vs. a good defense like the Bills. But he is the wildcard, we'll see.

I like the Bills to win 24-19....closer game than we would like.

This game reminds me of the Minnesota home game a couple years ago. Should've won easily, Vikes were pretty bad at the time. Bills move the ball easily on first drive, get to red zone and fumble. That set the tone. The rest of the game was sloppy with Bills turnovers and they had to miraculously pull it out at the end.

Now we get the subpar 49ers at home. The Bills should have their way. It's all about taking care of business,,,taking care of the football, no stupid penalties.

I hate that the betting line has gone from 7.5 favorites to 9.5. Everyone is putting their $ on Buffalo to win easily. So often it feels like these kind of games go the other way.

I'll be surprised if Kap runs a smooth offense on the road vs. a good defense like the Bills. But he is the wildcard, we'll see.

I like the Bills to win 24-19....closer game than we would like.

As I recall, we came into that game one week after getting whooped, as usual, by NE. That was a game I believe we felt like we could have maybe possibly taken the Patriots down in and we got smoked so it's possible we may have gone into the Vikings game a little down on ourselves. Hopefully that doesn't happen this time around but this does seem like a potential trap game (like San Diego was to Denver last night).