Kaepernick to start on Sunday

what is your take on the two cops killed yesterday in palm springs ca.. not sure the racial components.. but i know one of the cops killed was a female, with a 4 month old ..

Can we take this conversation to PPP? It really sucks to see it in a football thread.

Just so we are clear...it is a good topic, just not one for here.

Edited by VanCity

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would you mind coming to Florida and speaking to my chain of command? They make me wear a ballistic vest that isn't very comfortable. Maybe if they heard your perspective on the relative safety of my profession I wouldn't be forced to wear it. Thank

no problem

I am curious to see what Kaep will be able to do Sunday. With everything going on surrounding him it will have to cause an effect on him playing. He has a ton of pressure he has put on himself and its going to be very, very tough for him to come out looking as good as he will need to in order to let people forget what he's done/not done.

All in all, I hope we knock the kraep out of him. Not because he is a moron. But because he is the opposition. I want to see snot bubbles coming out of his nose.

All else aside, coming to blue collar Buffalo and protesting is not at all the ideal situation. There will be a lot of vets there and I hope Country Cletus and his wife and all of those who served lose their voice yelling at the arrogant kid.

If Kaep plays I actually think he gets hurt. I';m sure there are numerous guys just waiting to take a shot at him. Don't be surprised if there are a couple of "Roughing The Passer" penalties that are blatant. Also, he looks a little frail to be honest and these grown men on our defense are getting after it. I also think this leads to a few TO's as well for our team as he hasn't seen the field in a year and will definitely be rusty out there.

I am curious to see what Kaep will be able to do Sunday. With everything going on surrounding him it will have to cause an effect on him playing. He has a ton of pressure he has put on himself and its going to be very, very tough for him to come out looking as good as he will need to in order to let people forget what he's done/not done.

All in all, I hope we knock the kraep out of him. Not because he is a moron. But because he is the opposition. I want to see snot bubbles coming out of his nose.

All else aside, coming to blue collar Buffalo and protesting is not at all the ideal situation. There will be a lot of vets there and I hope Country Cletus and his wife and all of those who served lose their voice yelling at the arrogant kid.

Amen!! He has made this situation hard on himself and rich stadium/the Ralph/new era will be hostile as hell!!!

If Kaep plays I actually think he gets hurt. I';m sure there are numerous guys just waiting to take a shot at him. Don't be surprised if there are a couple of "Roughing The Passer" penalties that are blatant. Also, he looks a little frail to be honest and these grown men on our defense are getting after it. I also think this leads to a few TO's as well for our team as he hasn't seen the field in a year and will definitely be rusty out there.

That would be stupid plus you can get tossed out of the game for this and fined over $10K........ridiculous to suggest this

Why would their be 'numerous guys just waiting to take a shot at him'?

A rusty Kaep is still better than Gabbert.

That would be stupid plus you can get tossed out of the game for this and fined over $10K........ridiculous to suggest this

Is it that ridiculous to believe there are some people he has really pissed off out there, guys who play on opposing defenses? Guys hit QB's late, drive them into the ground, and things happen. IF a guy who dislikes him has an open shot do you think he won't take the opportunity regardless of the fine or the 15 yards? I'm not saying he gets hit 4 seconds after throwing the ball or anything, but I have a feeling he is definitely going to take some shots that are a little more than just football related.