Apologies to Kyle Williams

I owe Kyle an apology. I thought he was done. I'm too lazy to look back, but I am fairly certain I listed him as a surprise training camp cut. I stated multiple times this would be his last year and they could use the salary cap savings to sign other players.

I am so happy to be wrong. He is playing really well right now. With Dareus back soon in the DT rotation he should be even more dominant. If he sustains this level of play I would try to extend his contract.

Some of these DT and NT guys just play on forever. Maybe he is one of those types that with the proper rotation can be dominant for years to come.

I owe Kyle an apology. I thought he was done. I'm too lazy to look back, but I am fairly certain I listed him as a surprise training camp cut. I stated multiple times this would be his last year and they could use the salary cap savings to sign other players.

I am so happy to be wrong. He is playing really well right now. With Dareus back soon in the DT rotation he should be even more dominant. If he sustains this level of play I would try to extend his contract.

Some of these DT and NT guys just play on forever. Maybe he is one of those types that with the proper rotation can be dominant for years to come.

He is all effort man.....I think we are seeing his last year with us and that makes me sad

He deserves a playoff game. Get to show his stuff on the national stage. Unlike Fred Jackson, he still has some in the tank. I love the guy. By far my favorite Bill of this century.

Is he a Wall of Famer in your opinions? I'd put him up there.

Edited by VaMilBill

If he hasn't been our best defensive player, he's been at the top. If he keeps playing like this it could be one of his best years. I've been very impressed with him, and will also admit I wasn't sure he had much left. He's also leading by example. If we make the playoffs this year, I'll be very happy for him and Wood who both deserve to play post season football.

I'll apologize. Kyle is one guy that I am and have been wrong about for many many years. It seems like the last 4+ years I keep calling it Kyles last. I have been wrong. He has been injured at times and that has hurt him. But he just keeps proving people wrong.

He deserves a playoff game. Get to show his stuff on the national stage. Unlike Fred Jackson, he still has some in the tank. I love the guy. By far my favorite Bill of this century.

He is very close to a Wall of Fame guy and if he can stay healthy for a couple more seasons he may get the honor.

From this horrible era, Fred Jackson, Aaron Schobel, and Moorman are the only other players in the conversation. Fletcher and Spikes didn't play long enough in Buffalo.

Did I just hijack my own thread????

yes sir our 20 yr man!

You can't be serious? Not even a question he goes up.

He definitely deserves to be on the Wall. . .just because he played on crap teams doesn't mean anything.

Fred-Ex is a bubble of the wall, but I doubt he is wall material. But I love Freddie too!

Well said Dragonborn!! I too owe Kyle an apology. I vow to never underestimate and to appreciate him. He isn't done as I had thought. Keep rolling KW!!!

I've never dumped on KW, so I can't say I owe him an apology, but I will say that I don't think he has multiple seasons left in him, in large part due to the severity of his injury last year. I think we're seeing his re-emergence in part due to the rest he received as a result of the injury, but I don't know for certain that you can argue his value in regards to the salary cap for next year and beyond. I've always been a big KW fan, his character and his play, but next year might be the year the BILLS pull a Belichick and move on before it gets ugly. Just a thought, no need to start building the cross for me or anything.....