TBD parking 49ers game at Hammer's Lot sign up

mead107

For those coming to the 49ers game Sunday, TBD parking will be on the left side of HAMMER'S LOT

when entering driveway. We will be up by the shed.

PLEASE sign up below so we can have an idea on how many parking spots we need.

Please put TBD sign in window on dash. Large TBD LETERS please

Please try and arrive by 9 ish (Makes it easier for parking attendants)

(We do this every game to make it a fun tailgating experience if coming in from out of town in the best tailgating lot in Buffalo.)

Mead and Hammer - Coming in Saturday at 3ish with Mrs Fergy and daughters, father in law and his RV. We'll have bloody mary's Sunday morning for all. Cooking other stuff too. Father in law's first Bills game so should be fun for all. Look forward to seeing you guys.

Must say, Rande and the gang are outstanding people! I went to my first ever Bills game against the Cardinals and he made me and my guest feel right at home. Very hospitable. Can't thank you all enough for such a positive experience. Go Bills!

Since your taking roll call, i'm in. Looks like some showers are in the forecast so I will bring the pop-up canopy. If others have them, please bring so we can cover the cooking area. Planning to bring a bushel of littleneck clams to steam after the game.

Must say, Rande and the gang are outstanding people! I went to my first ever Bills game against the Cardinals and he made me and my guest feel right at home. Very hospitable. Can't thank you all enough for such a positive experience. Go Bills!

Wow..how drunk were you??

Glad you could join us and it was great meeting you!

Rande and Mrs Rande are the BEST!

Always GREAT hospitality even to this fan of the Cowboys.

Will there be a TBD section for the Pats?

Yep

Mead and Hammer - Coming in Saturday at 3ish with Mrs Fergy and daughters, father in law and his RV. We'll have bloody mary's Sunday morning for all. Cooking other stuff too. Father in law's first Bills game so should be fun for all. Look forward to seeing you guys.

tell your father in law No table slamming allowed

I will be there with my friend. Never been to hammers lot where is it ?

4170 Abbott Rd O.P. 14127 You be the judge for arrivial time. With this being a NFC team I don't think we will close the lot off till 9:41am. There will be a 49ers group {20 + cars} in area 6 near the food truck. I strongly suggest you should patronizing the food truck, that way there's more Mead's Stromboli for me! Edited by Hammered a Lot

While it lacks Hammers charms, the ECC lot has traffic light controlled access to Southwestern. For most games I can be in my car and onto the Thruway in 15 minutes.

Hammers Lot is Charming Now. I'm crushed. I'm going to sit in a corner and slowly rock for awhile.

I'll be coming out this weekend for first time in 2 years. Went to hammers lot about 10 years ago with the family. Had a blast with some good people, it was either for a Pats* game or a Carolina game. Would love to come again. Got room for a van?