Beware Carlos Hyde

YoloinOhio

He's the best RB we've faced this season IMO. He has 6 TDs already. Bills tried to trade up for him in 2014 in 2nd rd, before they decided to trade for 'He who shall not be named' end zone fumbler. Has battled injuries first couple years but he capable of huge numbers and a great blocker as well.

I'm nervous. Hyde runs like a truck.

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's the best RB we've faced this season. He has 6 TDs already. Bills tried to trade up for him in 2014 in 2nd rd, before they decided to trade for 'He who shall not be named' end zone fumbler. Has battled injuries first couple years but he capable of huge numbers and a great blocker as well.

I think you've forgotten that we've already played against Matt Forte, David Johnson, LeGarrette Blount, and Todd Gurley.

He's the best RB we've faced this season. He has 6 TDs already. Bills tried to trade up for him in 2014 in 2nd rd, before they decided to trade for 'He who shall not be named' end zone fumbler. Has battled injuries first couple years but he capable of huge numbers and a great blocker as well.

Disagree David Johnson was better and so was Todd Gurley

Edited by matter2003

I think you've forgotten that we've already played against Matt Forte, David Johnson, LeGarrette Blount, and Todd Gurley.

no, I didn't forget. He is better than all of them at this point, IMO. DJ, from a stats perspective, is more versatile in passing game but I like Hyde better as a bellcow RB. Edited by YoloinOhio

no, I didn't forget. He is better than all of them at this point, IMO. DJ, from a stats perspective, is more versatile in passing game but I like Hyde better as a bellcow RB.

Can I be in your fantasy league next year? 😀

Can I be in your fantasy league next year? 😀

not sure what it has to do with fantasy football.

I think YoloinOHIO is a bit biased

no, I am looking at how they run, how many carries they get, and how they match up vs Bills. I hope I'm wrong and he doesn't give the Bills trouble.

If they tackle like they did yesterday, it's not going to go well.

It's obviously just my opinion that he's a better RB right now than the guys we've faced so far.

Edited by YoloinOhio

He's the best RB we've faced this season IMO. He has 6 TDs already. Bills tried to trade up for him in 2014 in 2nd rd, before they decided to trade for 'He who shall not be named' end zone fumbler. Has battled injuries first couple years but he capable of huge numbers and a great blocker as well.

Gurley is the best back we have seen this year, granted he has NO OL right now, but He is Much Better than Hyde.

I would also say Blount runs with more Power than Hyde as well,

And Forte is old but also no slouch.

But Gurley is by far the best back we have faced this year

No to mention Johnson is better than Hyde

So ranking them

David Johnson

Gurley (not first because of his trash OL)

Hyde

Edited by MAJBobby

The Bills SHOULD win this game, but there is plenty to be concerned about. SF is desperate, they play fast (won't be able to substitute much on D) they have extra time to get ready/heal up from playing Thursday, and we don't know who their QB will be but both are threats in the run game. It won't be easy, just hoping the home crowd will help them pull this one out.