Patriots Message board is fantastic right now.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure this is already posted, but if so, it deserves a second bump.

Classic!

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/look-ben-affleck-finds-out-patriots-are-losing-to-bills-has-hilarious-reaction/

There's a thread for it, but it is funny!

It must be nice to be all nonchalant about losing when you are a Patriots fan.

"in the third?" (eh we will come back, we always do)

"in the fourth?" (wtf)

The blaming of the refs is amazing. I only listened to the game, but it seems like the refs called a clean game - something those fans are probably not used to.

It was actually strange to watch the game, begin to flip out because a penalty flag wasn't thrown, and then 2 seconds later turn out that the flag was in fact thrown and Pats were penalized....

Happened to me on several occasions

There's a thread for it, but it is funny!

It must be nice to be all nonchalant about losing when you are a Patriots fan.

"in the third?" (eh we will come back, we always do)

"in the fourth?" (wtf)

No no we are still cocky in the fourth, just think back to the Bulls Jim Kelly days. Did you ever feel you were out of it with him?

Looking over Pats* fans, I figured out why so many annoy me so much. And it's not them, it's all the talking head media people who flock to them.

Somehow, the Pats are considered Schrodingers team: They are a brilliant when they are winning, but their losses are because they somehow beat themselves with nothing to do with the quality of their opponents, but yet are still brilliant.

When the Broncos were beating them in the playoffs, it wasn't about historically good defense we were watching, it was that they shut down *Brady*.

Looking over Pats* fans, I figured out why so many annoy me so much. And it's not them, it's all the talking head media people who flock to them

When the Broncos were beating them in the playoffs, it wasn't about historically good defense we were watching, it was that they shut down *Brady*.

Isn't that by definition a great Defense? Shutting down the OFfense, in this case Brady. But ya the talking heads either love or hate the Pats. ESPN is the most skitzo of the group.

No no we are still cocky in the fourth, just think back to the Bulls Jim Kelly days. Did you ever feel you were out of it with him?

True, you are cocky into the 4th, and we are always looking over our shoulder when Brady is in. He has stolen too many wins from us.

That 2009 Monday Night game still pains me. Up 24 to 13 with 6 minutes left. Brady drives down and scores 2 tds to win it.

Of course I am bias but I look at our circling the wagons as a never give up til the end thing, whereas I find Affleck's reaction to it as "meh, we will win"

You're right... it was San Francisco. Not the Pats* but still san diego always supported the Padres. Could care less about the chargers. At least while I lived there from the late 80's to the late 90's.

The 49ers never played NE in a Super Bowl.

Keep trying. There are 28 more cities.

True Red Sox fans don't have much of an overlap with Patriots fans.

The Patriots fans base is comprised largely of pink hats and Yankee fans who are nothing more than Johnny come latelys and front runners.

Could not be more wrong.

At Super Bowls you see Red Soxs fans everywhere with their gear on.

didn't think we were talking about Rex. We are talking about the douchebag pats*** fanboard.

Rexs Super Bowl win has come around again.

NE fans have seen this movie before and know how it ends.

No offense--every team's fans say this when Buffalo beats them.

Both Jets games last year were "our super bowl" according to Jets' fans.

This game was apparently "our super bowl" according to Pats' fans.

Green Bay fans were chirping about how beating them in 2014 was "our super bowl".

Some fans may be too recent to understand this, but the Super Bowl is actually "our super bowl". This isn't our first rodeo; we actually used to be really, really good. Dominant even. 6 division championships in 7 years and 4 straight Super Bowl appearances.

I can assure all of you of one thing: while we are always happy to beat our opponent, nothing will be "our super bowl" until we win the Super Bowl.

This is Rex and the Patriots.

No game on his calendar means more than NE and it goes back to his days with Baltimore.

You sure that's not Tom Brady wearing a wig?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

better not be!!

cover256x256-0682b27e698343d2995e2b24588

It was pathetic to watch their fake fans leave the bar in the beginning of the 4th quarter. I couldn't tell you how many ugly games I endured until the bitter end

my hat is tipped to you sir! There are real fans and there are bandwagoners. At this point every Bill fan left is a real one! shoutouts to this whole board! even the trolls!

games like this.......because of who the pats are and what they are.......are just great wins. when you can shut them out at their own house........ it makes is special as hell.

I still remember purchasing a sticker at Sheridan lanes that said "The Bills Are Due in 72' "..... lol..........this kinda game makes those memories not hurt so much.

Some really good quotes. My favorite so far is in response to one of their fellow fans giving credit to the Bills for beating two strong teams back to back:

"F*** em. I'm gonna go take a **** in the city's Bass Pro Shop that never was."

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/forums/patsfans-com-patriots-fan-forum.10/

Ha - the jokes on him. He states that yesterday and today we're getting a Bass Pro!:

http://strictlybusiness.buffalonews.com/2016/10/03/bass-pro-coming-wny-thanks-purchase-competitor-cabelas/

Pretty much, don't forget about the Pawtucket Red Sox.

Fact: Prior to BB, Pats fans were unicorns.

Don't forget Baltimore Colts, That team from DC, NY Giants fans too. New England was so bad that many would make the God awful long trek down the coast to take in a Giants, Colts, etc... games before taking in a Pats (no asterisks because that is before they cheated) game.

Yep... Loyal to a fault... Giants even beat them twice in SuperBowls just to show the fans from New England how much the Giants really love them!

Heard a story yesterday from a guy that worked for the Pats when the beat the Rams in the Super Bowl. The "Pats" fans started a Yankees suck chant as they left the game. Their team had just won the freakin' Super Bowl!!!

:lol: That's funny. I don't doubt it. That's what the bar was chanting where I watched it.