Reggie Bush - healthy scratch

YoloinOhio

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why isn't Hunter in at least for potential jump balls?

they need every roster spot. Can't use one just for that. He's never even caught a pass from TT or practiced. Assume we will see him next week. Unless he pulls a Dri Archer!! Edited by YoloinOhio

You are correct.

A questionable move in the summer is proven to be bad in the fall. Could have had Boldin for the same cost. The WR corps were much more questionable than RBs

Not sure how true that was at the time. McCoy was the only RB with any substantial NFL experience. Gillislee still unproven. No harm , no foul on this one.

Kind of a stupid signing in IMHO.

Try him as a slot receiver? We are depleted there now, but jeez - can't we find a journeyman wide receiver with some potential as a #2 or #3???

What's up with our front office personnel staff?

why find a journeyman WR when we have WR on the roster now. Makes no sense to start from square 1 with new players. The ones we have have practiced all season with TT.

why find a journeyman WR when we have WR on the roster now. Makes no sense to start from square 1 with new players. The ones we have have practiced all season with TT.

I guess my thought was - our WR back-up's aren't very good. What's up with Listenbee - anybody know?

@spotrac

A healthy scratch for Week 4, the #Bills have paid RB Reggie Bush $735,294 in 2016 thus far for just 4 offensive snaps.

Like I said- he hasn't been on the field enough to change opinion so I'm not sure how they decided to keep him but not use him at his current price.

Why anyone thought he could do that is beyond me. He's been done for years.

Well, they took a shot to see if he hasd anything left. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. No big deal. If Karlos had not shown up grossly overweight and then been suspended, Bush probably would not have survived the final cut.