Reggie Bush - healthy scratch

YoloinOhio

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When he was not a dynamic returner that we needed him to be the writing is on the wall we have too many running backs

Not sure why we carried him week one if there was no intention to give some packages a shot. But I guess we didn't have many snaps to share around. Seemed a short leash for a guy that gets a gauranteed salary for making the roster

Makes me wonder what he has been showing (or rather, not showing) in practice.

Agreed but shouldn't we have known that in august?

Not sure why we carried him week one if there was no intention to give some packages a shot. But I guess we didn't have many snaps to share around. Seemed a short leash for a guy that gets a gauranteed salary for making the roster

Agreed but shouldn't we have known that in august?

I quite agree. I wonder whether he looked good until his dancing with the stars routine in week 1 burst the bubble....

Originally I think they were going to use him primarily as pr/Kr and as backup to Shady. Then they brought in Tate to return kicks and he looked better so he took that role. My guess is other 2 RBs look good enough in games and practice to sit him. He just hasn't done anything worth keeping him for.

As a vet on the opening day roster I think his contract is guaranteed for the season

You are correct.

A questionable move in the summer is proven to be bad in the fall. Could have had Boldin for the same cost. The WR corps were much more questionable than RBs