Bills @ Pats - Week 4 Prediction

Virgil

I have a bad feeling about this game. While last week was great, Rex's demeanor this week and attention being brought about us never seems to end well. Bilicheat can pretend to ignore it all he wants to, but you know Edelman and him love to stick it to people.

Now, I'm looking forward to see Brandon Spikes and our run defense handle business, but their defense has done a great job this year.

I see a close one

21-17 Pats

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a bad feeling about this game. While last week was great, Rex's demeanor this week and attention being brought about us never seems to end well. Bilicheat can pretend to ignore it all he wants to, but you know Edelman and him love to stick it to people.

Now, I'm looking forward to see Brandon Spikes and our run defense handle business, but their defense has done a great job this year.

I see a close one

21-17 Pats

Keys to the game. :lol:

I see a close one

21-17 Pats

Everyone thinks doing things to Patriot players matters... Even if the Bills bowed down and kissed the Pats feet we would still get dominated the past forever amount of years.

If you don't want them to "stick it to you" then !@#$ing win.

Edited by Beef Jerky

Keys to the game. :lol:

What's really sad is, real or not, it finds a way to work out that way. Only for the Bills

Everyone thinks doing things to Patriot players matters... Even if the Bills bowed down and kissed the Pats feet we would still get dominated the past forever amount of years.

I don't think it helps. They beat everyone, but they tend to REALLY beat those with a cocky attitude. And we have Rex....