This Just In, Fitz is Still Fitz; Back to Fitz with Geno Out

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Fitz is a great guy. Too bad he's not better. But the consolation prize is all the millions he earned from a career that should not have been as long as it was.

What??? Fitz can hang around the league until he's 40. Our qb takes care of the ball much better but he might not be better than Fitz.

Fitz just chucks up wild prayers and sometimes it works.

When it does we get a bunch of Fitz threads and how much we miss Gailey and his 6 win seasons threads

But most of the time it doesn't work, which is why Fitz went to the Titans and Texans after he left here and then the Jets

Some people just want to be right about him

Edited by TheFunPolice

What??? Fitz can hang around the league until he's 40. Our qb takes care of the ball much better but he might not be better than Fitz.

I have been one of this boards bigger TT critics. I want to see him improve in areas that are crucial. With that said, I'd still take him over plenty of other QBs, and Fitz is one of them. Here's how I look at it. You said our QB takes care of the ball, but Fitz "might" be better than him. If might is the word being used, it indicates a lack of certainty. If one is not certain that Fitz is far better than TT, add the turnovers to the equation. Doing so automatically makes TT the guy i'd rather have. I'm so glad we moved on from Fitz. Regardless of what happens with TT, you definitely know you cannot win with a guy that has meltdowns has bad as Fitz. With TT we can hope he improves, and even if he struggles we can root for our defense. At least our defense has a chance when you don't have a guy who throws 6 picks in a game.

By the way, it is awesome that we are still talking about Fitzy this long after he has left Buffalo.

I think in this instance, it's shell-shock. Guy comes into our house, looks f**kin' All World, 374 yds, 11 Y/A, 0 INTs, >70% completions. Lights up our DB like a freakin' pinball machine.

Next week, 188 yds, 4.3 Y/A, 6 INTs, 45% completions. Week after that, 56% completions, 3 INTs.

It's like, WTF, why couldn't we have gotten THAT Fitz? Or even the median between THAT Fitz, and "All World" Fitz. You know, the guy that Ryan was expecting.

I was gonna make a post about this. Brandon Marshall jus made a new fan, that loyalty is respectable. Especially in a world where so few people have loyalty. Some people are more loyal to their fones then their friends, teams, etc.... You bastard I was gonna make a cool post!!

Ill settle for this smarky creel tho

kthjwfo.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=780

I think in this instance, it's shell-shock. Guy comes into our house, looks f**kin' All World, 374 yds, 11 Y/A, 0 INTs, >70% completions. Lights up our DB like a freakin' pinball machine.

Next week, 188 yds, 4.3 Y/A, 6 INTs, 45% completions. Week after that, 56% completions, 3 INTs.

It's like, WTF, why couldn't we have gotten THAT Fitz? Or even the median between THAT Fitz, and "All World" Fitz. You know, the guy that Ryan was expecting.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was saying the same thing cursing off the Jets getting their ass handed to them in a doggy bag vs Chiefs "Oh so now you guys decide to play like Sh1t @SSholes!"

Edited by Marty McFly