Very happy for Aaron Williams

YoloinOhio

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets be honest, this guy sucked as a second round pick cb, then played good as a safety but then played like an A hole getting dumb 15 yard personal fouls all through 2014, then in 2015 got 2 in 1 game before breaking his neck. His few and far between picks dont equal the turnovers he essentially gives other teams with his 15 yard automatic first down penalties when he rams a guy out of bounds on third down 2 seconds after the whistle.

All this being said the former moron might have turned over a new leaf when he came back with a second lease on his career, hes playing smart and controlled and I felt really bad when i though he hurt his neck again. I also got furious when they called him for a penalty sunday but it was actually 53.

lets be honest, this guy sucked as a second round pick cb, then played good as a safety but then played like an A hole getting dumb 15 yard personal fouls all through 2014, then in 2015 got 2 in 1 game before breaking his neck. His few and far between picks dont equal the turnovers he essentially gives other teams with his 15 yard automatic first down penalties when he rams a guy out of bounds on third down 2 seconds after the whistle.

All this being said the former moron might have turned over a new leaf when he came back with a second lease on his career, hes playing smart and controlled and I felt really bad when i though he hurt his neck again. I also got furious when they called him for a penalty sunday but it was actually 53.

lol wow dude

Cards dumped the guy with the bad snap that led to AW TD

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/09/27/cardinals-dump-kameron-canady-two-days-after-botched-snap/

Cardinals dump Kameron Canady two days after botched snap

They should pick up the guy we had in camp; he was decent. I remember a few suggesting he would be a cheaper Sanborn. These guys are incredibly unnoticed and under-appreciated until they are front page news ..... and that is never a good thing for them.

I like the influence Ed Reed has had on him so far. AW always played so hard and with a high level of emotion. Too much at times. He played a little out if control. I recall him saying that Reed has been teaching him to play smarter and how to protect himself. And I think it's been showing on the field. Reed IMO was one of the smartest DBs to ever play the game.

I think my sphincter has unclenched. I was worried sick all off season about " The Hit ".

Now i think i am able to not close my eyes when he tackles.

And he is playing very well again to boot. He and Graham have a synergy

This too Rocky !

AWil and Graham are killing it, for sure.

totally agree with this. He is the leader out there. Underrated by most (non-Bills fans).

Agree. I read that it was Aaron Williams who brought the team together after the Patriots*** players ran through our warmups the second time and told them the Pats*** were doing that on purpose to get in their heads and rile them up. Good strategy by Belichick given our problems in that areas before and an even better move by AW to bring the team together to remind them. Losing him last year hurt us more than we realize, I think.