Who exactly are the Bills supposed to throw the ball too?

San-O

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm telling you Tyrod is gonna explode in this game. Bombs to Goodwin, over the middle to O'Leary, McCoy out of the backfield. Tyrod may even catch one of his own passes.

The Bills are going to be a big factor in this NFL season. So much for the fans to consider, such interesting storylines.

"Was the right coach fired first?"

"Should Gilmore have been fined?"

"Can 'Hard Count' improve his 4th down QB sneaks?"

"Who might not play in the next loss?"

They need to make lots of good decisions, at critical moments, though.

Otherwise, this season will likely end up a complete waste.

Edited by HoF Watkins

Could be wrong but didn't Clay have a knee prob at some point w/ Miami? Sammy can't keep his **** together. Unfortunate for G.Salas

We don't throw it to anyone. We have no other receivers. Woods? Nah. Goodwin? I mean if he burns someone and I mean not himself w/ an injury.

Ground n Pound.

or just walk off the field since we have no chance to win now.

I'm telling you Tyrod is gonna explode in this game. Bombs to Goodwin, over the middle to O'Leary, McCoy out of the backfield. Tyrod may even catch one of his own passes.

The Bills are going to be a big factor in this NFL season. So much for the fans to consider, such interesting storylines.

deep dives FTW

:beer:

I'm still a fan of the "Rope-a-Dope Offense" in these situations. Just play terribly, and try to bring the opponents game down to your pitiful level. Then spring the deep ball on them.

First step, a whole quarter of 3 and outs.

That'll soften em up

Made me laugh out loud.

I started to think, "Oh, thank goodness, somebody is finally posting something optimisti... oh, I get it..."

To this forum's credit, it is not quite as depressing as the Rams fan forums I have been loath to frequent (but still do- LA resident, ya know), if for no other reason than the football IQ on here is double-digits higher.

But, still: Jeezus this place has gotten depressing!!!

Made me laugh out loud.

I started to think, "Oh, thank goodness, somebody is finally posting something optimisti... oh, I get it..."

To this forum's credit, it is not quite as depressing as the Rams fan forums I have been loath to frequent (but still do- LA resident, ya know), if for no other reason than the football IQ on here is double-digits higher.

But, still: Jeezus this place has gotten depressing!!!

It's because I care. There seems to be nothing left beyond The Masquer's attitude, "We laugh to win!".