Who exactly are the Bills supposed to throw the ball too?

San-O

QUESTIONABLE: TE Charles Clay (Knee); WR Greg Salas (Groin); WR Sammy Watkins (Foot).

The oft injured Sammy Watkins issue is well documented, and may not play.

Charles Clay has a chronic new condition and may not play.

Greg Salas: groin.

Looking at the depth chart, that would move Robert Woods to # 1, and Goodwin to # 2?

Walter Powell - is he even really a receiver? Never caught an NFL... yet.

Goodwin was on concussion protocol already this season, 2 games in?

:huh:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The bills are a total mess they know it we know it the rest of the league knows it but they will tell anyone who will listen oh we ok we just needs to straighten out a few things then at the week fifteen mark of the season it finally sinks in hey we really do suck year after year after year I'm totally sick of it we deserve better I think as long as we have been suffering with this team I believe ownership should have free tickets the whole year I mean no one pays first come first serve

Clay and salas will play. Both practiced. Brandon Tate is a WR. If Sammy is out, Walt Powell will play. Not an exciting group of WRs but that's how it goes with injuries.

Goodwin cleared concussion protocol and is not on injury report. He is available. And aren't you forgetting Woods?

So it will be Woods, Goodwin, Salas, Clay with Tate available and Powell active probably.

QUESTIONABLE: TE Charles Clay (Knee); WR Greg Salas (Groin); WR Sammy Watkins (Foot).

The oft injured Sammy Watkins issue is well documented, and may not play.

Charles Clay has a chronic new condition and may not play.

Greg Salas: groin.

Looking at the depth chart, that would move Robert Woods to # 1, and Goodwin to # 2?

Walter Powell - is he even really a receiver? Never caught an NFL... yet.

Goodwin was on concussion protocol already this season, 2 games in?

:huh:

Powell played well in pre-season. Im looking forward to see how he plays when real bullets are flying.

Goodwin cleared concussion protocol and is not on injury report. He is available. And aren't you forgetting Woods?

So it will be Woods, Goodwin, Salas, Clay with Tate available and Powell active probably.

Ok So I know Woody has been around longer and is probably the better all around WR but I think bc of his speed and big play ability they might make Goodwin #1 Woody #2 Salas doesnt look like a puss so hell be the #3 with an injury and Powell would start at WR #4 over Tate I imagine. I really hope Clay doesnt sit out. Also can we activate J Will already? Damn!

A reminder, with no "probable" designation, we will probably panic over guys that are likely to play. This will be weekly, especially as vets get days off practice to heal up mid-season and have to show up on reports.

That said, yes, WR and TE are very thin

Powell played well in pre-season. Im looking forward to see how he plays when real bullets are flying.

Ok So I know Woody has been around longer and is probably the better all around WR but I think bc of his speed and big play ability they might make Goodwin #1 Woody #2 Salas doesnt look like a puss so hell be the #3 with an injury and Powell would start at WR #4 over Tate I imagine. I really hope Clay doesnt sit out. Also can we activate J Will already? Damn!

Are we really still going with "Woody?"

i didn't forget them. I thought he meant in addition to Woods and Goodwin.

Are we really still going with "Woody?"

teammates call him that