4:10/Oct. 2nd/2016 The Darkest Moment

Estelle Getty

In franchise history. This will be when the clock strikes 0 and Rex takes off his headset after losing to a WR/4th string QB and a better man and coach. Starting off 0-4 with no hope in sight we will have the answer to what the darkest moment in our franchise history is. I can almost garuantee that Edleman will start even if the think Garoppolo can go. Bellicheat would not miss a chance to give Rex the final gut punch in his career. This was proven last year when the patsies tried running up the score in Buffalo and nearly cost him the game. Brace yourself.

Edited by Estelle Getty

In franchise history. This will be when the clock strikes 0 and Rex takes off his headset after losing to a WR/4th string QB and a better man and coach. Starting off 0-4 with no hope in sight we will have the answer to what the darkest moment in our franchise history is. I can almost garuantee that Edleman will start even if the think Garoppolo can go. Bellicheat would not miss a chance to give Rex the final gut punch in his career. This was proven last year when the patsies tried running up the score in Buffalo and nearly cost him the game. Brace yourselfs.

I will brace myselves because I have multiple personalities. :lol:

In franchise history. This will be when the clock strikes 0 and Rex takes off his headset after losing to a WR/4th string QB and a better man and coach. Starting off 0-4 with no hope in sight we will have the answer to what the darkest moment in our franchise history is. I can almost garuantee that Edleman will start even if the think Garoppolo can go. Bellicheat would not miss a chance to give Rex the final gut punch in his career. This was proven last year when the patsies tried running up the score in Buffalo and nearly cost him the game. Brace yourself.

You are truly a modern day football Nostradamus.

Holy Sh#t losing to a 4th string QB, who never played QB in the NFL, that would suck! Maybe that will finally be rock bottom.

That would be enough to get him fired mid-season. I think if Edelman plays QB and we lose its cuz the Pats* defense is ridiculously good

Edited by Marty McFly

That would be enough to get him fired mid-season. I think if Edelman plays QB and we lose its cuz the Pats* defense is ridiculously good

Collins looks like Patrick Willis in manny Lawson's body. They're doing 19-0 this year if they make it outta buf. Toms coming back week 5 with a vengeance... They have a top flight o and D.

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

Not even close.....I was around for '68, '71, '76-'77, '84-85........

If Giselle comes out and puts up 27 and they shut us out then that would be rock bottom.

Almost equally as bad would be a guy like Tim Tebow, Matt Leinart or someone whose a virtual no name like Alex "Trick Shot" Tanney destroying us.

The sad thing is you know they are going to run it 90% of the time. And yet Rex will be out-schemed.

Dear Terry,

If this happens, Clean house. From the brass balls to the guy who mops up the ball sweat, start over. Literally. I mean start completely over.

But I thought owners were just suppose to own the team and not make football decisions? Oh sorry, wrong thread.

Collins looks like Patrick Willis in manny Lawson's body. They're doing 19-0 this year if they make it outta buf. Toms coming back week 5 with a vengeance... They have a top flight o and D.

I could see that happening, that defense looked serious, time to call up Eli and get him ready to spoil Bradys lunch. The Giants have been playing a lot better this year. Theyre my 2nd team so I follow them religiously. Their draft class is playing lights out. They got a bomb safety in Darian Thompson and Landon Collins from a year ago, a decent 3rd CB in apple, and a REALLY good WR in Sterling Shepard. I mocked Shepard to us in the 4th round last season. Really wish we would have taken him, hes playing lights out for a rook.

Almost equally as bad would be a guy like Tim Tebow, Matt Leinart or someone whose a virtual no name like Alex "Trick Shot" Tanney destroying us.

NE should bring in his old QB Mark Sanchez as an extra-special F-you to Gasbag Rex.

Edited by Special K