4:10/Oct. 2nd/2016 The Darkest Moment

Estelle Getty

In franchise history. This will be when the clock strikes 0 and Rex takes off his headset after losing to a WR/4th string QB and a better man and coach. Starting off 0-4 with no hope in sight we will have the answer to what the darkest moment in our franchise history is. I can almost garuantee that Edleman will start even if the think Garoppolo can go. Bellicheat would not miss a chance to give Rex the final gut punch in his career. This was proven last year when the patsies tried running up the score in Buffalo and nearly cost him the game. Brace yourself.

We can only hope this happens, if it speeds the firing of "he who must not be named" . . . . if this is what it takes, GO PATS!!!!

In franchise history. This will be when the clock strikes 0 and Rex takes off his headset after losing to a WR/4th string QB and a better man and coach. Starting off 0-4 with no hope in sight we will have the answer to what the darkest moment in our franchise history is. I can almost garuantee that Edleman will start even if the think Garoppolo can go. Bellicheat would not miss a chance to give Rex the final gut punch in his career. This was proven last year when the patsies tried running up the score in Buffalo and nearly cost him the game. Brace yourself.

You know what sucks? There's not a member of this board that would be shocked if it went down just like this and that is sad

I love these "planning for misery" threads. They inspire me and make me feel better about life. - NOT

For those of you who sit around thinking up ways about how your life could become more miserable - "I can only imagine how miserable your life must already be." I pitty you.

Next Head Coach Jim Shwartz or Wade Phillips

Nonsense, I don't think so. Schwartz likely feels like he has been burned too recently by us, and I think I've heard recent interviews by Wade saying he is just content being a DC now, that he doesn't really desire to be a HC anymore.

If I had to guess, I would think some high-flying offensive mind, right or wrong, for our next HC. Not saying that's necessarily the right move, but teams usually see-saw from one extreme to the other after firing HCs.

I love these "planning for misery" threads. They inspire me and make me feel better about life. - NOT

For those of you who sit around thinking up ways about how your life could become more miserable - "I can only imagine how miserable your life must already be." I pitty you.

Misery loves company. I can't help but notice the conspicuous absence of many longtime, levelheaded denizens.

As a sort of combination of our worst times ever, Belichek will sign Tommy Maddox to play some QB, Rian Lindell to handle the FGs in the 4th quarter, and Maybin to come off the end and not only end Tyrod's day, but the Bills' season.

Synergy of Sorrow.

Would make a great username here.

I just saw this thread and it made me so sad. The Bills situation is bad enough but OMG I can barely type this without breaking down.

You see I was just minding my own business in town one day when I heard an ambulance screaming down Main Street. I barely even paid attention. Later I found out that my Uncle Geno was in there. He died that day. October 2 1981.

I just saw this thread and it made me so sad. The Bills situation is bad enough but OMG I can barely type this without breaking down.

You see I was just minding my own business in town one day when I heard an ambulance screaming down Main Street. I barely even paid attention. Later I found out that my Uncle Geno was in there. He died that day. October 2 1981.

RIP

RIP

Thanks dude. It was a sad day I'll never forget. I still feel bad about it. That said, Geno had a good run.

When the young ones go it is tough. My second cousin Callaway died of some sort of allergy or choking or something like right after his second birthday. Obviously I didn't really know him but my Uncle still regrets hiring cheap help. She didn't know how to handle it. She just stood there and watched the kid turn blue.