Its time for Robert Woods to step up

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Woods is open all the time. If he was on a team with a capable QB and a good offensive mind running the offense he would do fine.

Woods is open all the time. If he was on a team with a capable QB and a good offensive mind running the offense he would do fine.

Robert Woods is an immense talent. When a guy like him isn't having success it can only be conspiracy. I think Tyrod just doesn't want Woods to succeed.

His only way to express his talents on the field has been by blocking.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Robert Woods is an immense talent. When a guy like him isn't having success it can only be conspiracy. I think Tyrod just doesn't want Woods to succeed.

His only way to express his talents on the field has been by blocking.

He is actually a very good blocker sarcasm aside. But it is funny that you are actually taking the position that Woods failures to have an impact are more on him than Tyrod and the offense.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

OK....obviously Sammy is not right....shut him down for a couple of weeks and see where he is at.......

Start throwing to Robert Woods please

Friend of mine was at the game....said Woods was open all night.....came off the field pissed off for not getting thrown to.....so maybe Tyrod needs to step up instead