Its time for Robert Woods to step up

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They just briefly discussed this topic on the John Murphy show. Donald Jones stated that he has spoken to people in the locker room that agree they need to start getting him the ball. He called Bobby Woods a "natural receiver" or something of that nature.

Woods will leave the Bills and go to NE or GB and become a very good NFL wr.

It's crazy to think but EJ might have been the qb Woods connect with most.

I have pretty much accepted that this will be the case.

Man, you are always looking for an opportunity to turn the key on the EJ train. But, I do believe that train has left the station.

Man, you are always looking for an opportunity to turn the key on the EJ train. But, I do believe that train has left the station.

Look at his game log. The majority of his best games have come with EJ at qb. He had nearly 100 and a td last year against the Jags.

It's pretty valid to point out that woods has had big games as a Bill, just not with Tyrod. For whatever reason, they have never really connected.

Look at his game log. The majority of his best games have come with EJ at qb. He had nearly 100 and a td last year against the Jags.

It's pretty valid to point out that woods has had big games as a Bill, just not with Tyrod. For whatever reason, they have never really connected.

I agree. To the extent EJ had developed a rapport with anyone during his short tenure as a starter, it was Woods.

I think no matter your opinion of EJ, he definitely has better chemistry with Woods than Tyrod has shown thus far.

i thought Woods was part of the EJ mutiny. It was Orton that got him the ball the most. As I recall.

He played more games with Orton but his % of big games (75+ yards) is higher with EJ.

And Woods was an emotional player, who almost seemed out of control. Now, he seems to play with no emotion.

i thought Woods was part of the EJ mutiny. It was Orton that got him the ball the most. As I recall.

He may have been unhappy with EJ, but Woods was still Manuel's go to guy before Orton took over. Maybe rapport is too strong a word, but EJ looked for Woods more than anyone else it seemed to me.

Woods is open all the time. If he was on a team with a capable QB and a good offensive mind running the offense he would do fine.

Woods is open all the time with Sammy on the field. Will the same be true with Sammy sitting home doing his ultrasonic bone growth stimulation thingy (one hopes)? That is the question.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

He is actually a very good blocker sarcasm aside. But it is funny that you are actually taking the position that Woods failures to have an impact are more on him than Tyrod and the offense.

There is nothing left but jokes for the rest of this Beeewwls season. Jokes on players, jokes on coaches, and of course, jokes on fans. It's kind of an even exchange (well, aside from the fact that the Beeewwls get millions of dollars).

Nothing left to do but laugh.

He is open all the time, Tyrod hardly Looks in his direction. Should he run and grab the ball from him, throw it to himself and then run downfield and catch it?

If I was Woods I'd be pissed the fvvck off...dude is out there running wind sprints all game and blocking, which he does very well..then again so is Watkins too these first couple games.

Some of these posts are ridiculous.

Edited by matter2003

OK....obviously Sammy is not right....shut him down for a couple of weeks and see where he is at.......

Start throwing to Robert Woods please

Agree. Sammy said Woods is always open, Ive seen Woods open a lot. I dont know why TT and Woods have no chemistry but Im starting to think its a personal thing.

He is open all the time, Tyrod hardly Looks in his direction. Should he run and grab the ball from him, throw it to himself and then run downfield and catch it?

If I was Woods I'd be pissed the fvvck off...dude is out there running wind sprints all game and blocking, which he does very well..then again so is Watkins too these first couple games.

Some of these posts are ridiculous.

What if Woods shitted on TT in the QB competition last year? TT got wind of it and when he got the job, it was "!@#$ YOU WOODY"!!

Ironic topic john... "Time for woods to step up" ..... is that after he falls down like he usually does?

...I do applaud your eternal optimism. :thumbsup:

Lol I guess its the Burn ward for poor Woody :lol::lol::lol:

Its true. EJ and Woody got chem. Tyrod is a better QB than EJ. This is what makes me think its a personal thing

Edited by Marty McFly