Will Rex be Fired W/ Loss to NE led by Jacoby Brissett?

jethro_tull

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO the ryan bros unless they show signs of life are gone at the bye.

Lynn--- new HC & keeps his OC gig as interm coach

Thurman stays.What else can they do? He is just there in name only. Maybe he has ideas himself.

as an Interm DC.

Whaley stays until the season is over. need a guy for some dumster pick ups when people go down.

Brandon stays. because you know he is just on the busness side. and if any serious good gm comes too town I doubt they would agree to that guy getting anywhere near a football decision.

IMO after several vodkas.

At 0-4 I say tank it. Keep Rex for the remainder of the season. I don't know much about what QB's are coming out but if there is a really good one I say go for it. Don't win another freaking game. Get the no.1 pick and then completely blow it up at the end of the season. But with the Bills luck they will probably get the 3rd or 4th pick and there won't be a good QB there. May as well just jump off a bridge I guess.

I truly believe if the Bills lose @ New England next week and third stringer Jacoby Brissett is still their starter, Rex will be fired on the spot. Possibly if Garoppolo starts as well.

I hope so, sooner the better. Obviously disappointing that it would be in season, but just get him out of hear ASAP.

Based on a firing, I hope that a tier 1 / top notch football guy will look past the Peg's meeting with offensive players last Friday without letting the coach know. Sorry, but even with as much I prefer Rex fired, I just don't think that was a good move by the owners to do that.

Edited by BillsinChesterSprings