Creepy Clown Sightings...post them here.

BringBackFergy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There have been a lot of phony reportings; it is problem with current media and how it gives attention to some that crave it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/send-clown-complaints-spate-reports-raises-alarm-061204016.html

They might think the reports are fake...but what if they're real?? Prepare yourself.

Why are these clowns so scary?

Pennywise and John Wayne Gacy, and to a lesser degree, Brian Dennehy's acting ability in playing John Wayne Gacy.

You watch either miniseries and you're not going to like clowns either.

Edited by dpberr

Right in my school district: http://www.cleveland19.com/story/33303068/police-investigating-social-media-threat-against-shaker-hts-high-other-area-schools

As a bit of a troublemaker in my teens, I understand most of this is social media garbage and a bunch of immature kids messing with people. Modern day bomb threats. As a parent of a 10 and 13 year old, it's unnerving to think about what idiots (especially adult idiots) decide to take this to real life and traumatize young kids.

Hey, let's dress up as a scary clown and traumatize kids in parks and neighborhoods! Real funny, hope I run across any that do try it in the real world. I'll probably make the news.

Edited by GaryPinC

Sadly, this will become the norm.

PYX 106 had Paul Harding on the radio this morning (I know he's your favorite, Fergs) and he pointed out some interesting facts.

If one person is simply standing around in a clown costume and not doing anything, he can't be arrested.

If there are two or more people hanging around, with our without a clown costume, they can be arrested for loitering. Apparently, one person cannot loiter.

This scenario was presented, "what if a person was dressed as a clown and holding a dufflebag outside, say, a supermarket? Could the be arrested? No.