Creepy Clown Sightings...post them here.

BringBackFergy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This reminded me of a 2013 CNN Op-Ed written because a rodeo clown wore an Obama mask during his routine.

The reason is stayed with me is not because CNN found someone who declared wearing a presidental rubber mask as racist, but that the person who wrote the editorial had this to say as a member of the 3000-member strong Clowns of America, International:

So what is this clown community and where do I get these ethics?
One of the main international clown organizations based in the United States is Clowns of America, International. We are 3,000 members strong and are organized into clown "alleys," groups that perform together.
As part of our training, and really the training of most clowns, we have a strict code of ethics covering such things as drinking while clowning, cleanliness and remaining in character. We take offense at the actions of the rodeo "clown" because we are strictly trained not to offend anyone while "in clown."

So remember...don't offend anyone when you're 'in clown.'

These clowns are going to get the beating of their life or shot. Or both.

They may instill fear in some parts of the United States. In others, it just invites generally well-adjusted people (and parents) to be violent vigilantes and purge some aggression.

Nobody likes clowns. Or mimes.

These clowns are going to get the beating of their life or shot. Or both.

They may instill fear in some parts of the United States. In others, it just invites generally well-adjusted people (and parents) to be violent vigilantes and purge some aggression.

Nobody likes clowns. Or mimes.

why can't I dress as a clown and stand where I want to stand? Walk where I want to walk? Its a joke that because people dress differently they are reacted to differently and that's the irony of this. A plain jane run of the mill creep may sit in the park on a bench all day or go stare at the women sunbathing. But put him in a clown outfit and ermagawd

why can't I dress as a clown and stand where I want to stand? Walk where I want to walk? Its a joke that because people dress differently they are reacted to differently and that's the irony of this. A plain jane run of the mill creep may sit in the park on a bench all day or go stare at the women sunbathing. But put him in a clown outfit and ermagawd

You can. However if you want to lure some kids, yell at some kids, threaten schools or stand on some private property, yes, you could be beaten severely.

The movie IT set back clown-society relations 50 years. Everybody sees Pennywise. Everybody wants to grab a bat.

You can. However if you want to lure some kids, yell at some kids, threaten schools or stand on some private property, yes, you could be beaten severely.

The movie IT set back clown-society relations 50 years. Everybody sees Pennywise. Everybody wants to grab a bat.

Wait so if I yell at some kids to stay off my yard I could be beaten severely?

they're kids. I think I could take them in a fight even with a bat.

Are you sure that someone in your line of work should be dressing as a clown and hanging out in the field?