Garoppolo hurt

judman

You think they would have to request it? I'm sure the NFL head office is making the call now to Kraft to let him know they are willing to work with the Pats and they are sure Brady has now learned his lesson so if he puts the NFL logo back on his helmet, he can come back and play Thursday based on good behaviour

I'm not saying they'll try to make the rest of the suspension disappear, just delay it a week.

The Pats* could plead with the NFL for a one week delay due to only having one healthy QB on the roster and a short week coming up with a TNF game scheduled for week 3. They could argue that they do not have enough time to scout and sign a QB before their next game.

Then re-instate the suspension for weeks 4 and 5 against the Bills and Browns, games that neither the Pats* nor the NFL have any doubt Brady's suspension will affect the outcome.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's so pathetic that we are hoping for their 3rd stringer to have a chance.....

Well, we're hoping their 3rd stringer is no good to have a chance. He'll probably just hand the ball to Blount every single play and NE will hang 35 on us.

Houston is about as tough a matchup for the rookie 3rd stringer as they could get. They were just relentless today against Alex Smith. I don't know if they'll score, but young Mr. Brissett will get a painful full introduction into the NFL. Hey, who's the Pats' 4th stringer?

That be Edelman as of right now lol.... I expect them be ready for the Texans, and attack their weakness. Let's not forget the Texans have no idea how to defend Brissette as they were expecting Jimmy G who may be back for week 4

That be Edelman as of right now lol.... I expect them be ready for the Texans, and attack their weakness. Let's not forget the Texans have no idea how to defend Brissette as they were expecting Jimmy G who may be back for week 4

OK, we have a brand new ultimate humiliation scenario - Julian Edelman forced into QB duty against the Bills, running a read option, and it works.

He's an athletic rookie QB. You keep him contained to the pocket,and then you disguise your coverages.