Garoppolo hurt

judman

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2015/12/19/patriots-pay-business-owned-tom-brady-and-partner-with-dubious-past/C4zMzcPDgU62WMMg10qeBL/story.html

http://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/blog/2015/10/09/tom-brady-alex-guerrero-neurosafe/

Here, so you can see how crazy I am. The guy still works for them off the books. Every fan should read these articles it sheds some light on how the pats players recover miraculously fast. Using a shady third party doctor so they are not held liable.

Not a doctor--a snake-oil salesman. Thanks for the link. This guy should be in jail, and Brady should have his head examined for associating with him. Incredible. Edited by mannc

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2015/12/19/patriots-pay-business-owned-tom-brady-and-partner-with-dubious-past/C4zMzcPDgU62WMMg10qeBL/story.html

http://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/blog/2015/10/09/tom-brady-alex-guerrero-neurosafe/

Here, so you can see how crazy I am. The guy still works for them off the books. Every fan should read these articles it sheds some light on how the pats players recover miraculously fast. Using a shady third party doctor so they are not held liable.

Those articles don't say much, but if you read between the lines they have this guy on the books for one reason.... TO KEEP THE FRANCHISE QB HAPPY! I agree with other responders he seems like a sleeve ball but you keep your star QB happy.

Also did I miss the part where it said he gets the players healthy faster or how many player outside of Brady he sees?

[quote name="PatsFanNH" post="4055703" timestamp="1474460052

Also did I miss the part where it said he gets the players healthy faster or how many player outside of Brady he sees?

I think that's in the second link. Regardless, this reflects very poorly on Brady.

Edited by mannc

Wasn't that the game where they exploited the rules by creating confusion with who was an eligible receiver in the playoffs vs. the Ravens? Grrrr.

Yes it was, mind you I think it is hillarious how the Ravens cried over it then used it numerous times the next year. Oh and I seen the play run many a time in college football so hardly a new wrinkle... The Ravens were just caught unprepared.

Yes it was, mind you I think it is hillarious how the Ravens cried over it then used it numerous times the next year. Oh and I seen the play run many a time in college football so hardly a new wrinkle... The Ravens were just caught unprepared.

I'm glad the NFL changed that rule so that can no longer happen.

I'm glad the NFL changed that rule so that can no longer happen.

I think you can still do it just not as quickly and must give the refs time to announce it. Funny how they have to change the rules because one coach didn't know them.

IMO his whining it was cheating because he didn't know the rule is like saying that on say a flee flicker pass... Your the HC its YOUR job to know the rules or at least not get fooled THREE times by the same play!! Lost a lot of respect for Harbaugh after that game.

@albertbreer

On Jimmy Garoppolo's injury -- as I understand it, AC sprain will be "difficult" on him for 2-3 weeks. Pain tolerance/strength are issues.

... And based on normal recovery, Jimmy Garoppolo would be "very limited" tomorrow night, and "somewhat limited" for 10/2 date with Bills.

Patriots list Jimmy Garoppolo as doubtful for TNF. Based on history, that means there's almost no way he plays.

@albertbreer

On Jimmy Garoppolo's injury -- as I understand it, AC sprain will be "difficult" on him for 2-3 weeks. Pain tolerance/strength are issues.

... And based on normal recovery, Jimmy Garoppolo would be "very limited" tomorrow night, and "somewhat limited" for 10/2 date with Bills.

Patriots list Jimmy Garoppolo as doubtful for TNF. Based on history, that means there's almost no way he plays.

I figured as much. Now 10 days from tomorrow I have my fingers crossed