Jaguars - 50/50

@Raiders - loss

Steelers - loss

Browns - win

Dolphins - 50/50

@Jets - loss

So at best, we are going into the bye 2-7, with a good possibility of being 1-8

If we just split the 50/50 games, 3-13 overall record

We'll find a way to be 5-11 or 6-10 where we have played ourselves out of being able to get one of the top crop of players. The season's failure will be blamed on injuries and a suspension getting us off to a slow start. we win 4 of the last 6 and save Rex's job for another year. In 2017 repeat, but the 3 year experiment will be over.

We'll find a way to be 5-11 or 6-10 where we have played ourselves out of being able to get one of the top crop of players. The season's failure will be blamed on injuries and a suspension getting us off to a slow start. we win 4 of the last 6 and save Rex's job for another year. In 2017 repeat, but the 3 year experiment will be over.

The stuff of nightmares.

I don't agree with this mostly because if this team can't get the run game going Tyrod will eventually turn into another Geno Smith / Mark Sanchez while being forced to carry the team with his arm. What we saw in the first two games is that when the opposing defense forces the Bills to throw by stuffing the run. Then when that happened the offense went into the toilet.

The defense has been exposed that with little or no pressure on the opposing QB they start to look all world. Fitz 374 yards passing. The Bills defense gave up 493 yards of offense.

If nothing changes I can see a 4-12 season and big changes to the coaching staff & FO.

I don't agree with this mostly because if this team can't get the run game going Tyrod will eventually turn into another Geno Smith / Mark Sanchez while being forced to carry the team with his arm. What we saw in the first two games is that when the opposing defense forces the Bills to throw by stuffing the run. Then when that happened the offense went into the toilet.

The defense has been exposed that with little or no pressure on the opposing QB they start to look all world. Fitz 374 yards passing. The Bills defense gave up 493 yards of offense.

If nothing changes I can see a 4-12 season and big changes to the coaching staff & FO.

The Ravens showed how to shut down our offense. The Jets showed how to **** on our defense. Yep. Teams are gonna creel us this season.

Cardinals - For sure loss

@Patriots - for sure loss

@Rams - 50/50; hard to predict a road W though

49ers - 50/50

@Dolphins - probable loss

Patriots - loss

@Seahawks - loss

Bye

@Bengals - loss

Jaguars - 50/50

@Raiders - loss

Steelers - loss

Browns - win

Dolphins - 50/50

@Jets - loss

Two weeks ago we did the same nonsense and many people were surely predicting at least 8-8; most likely10-6...did our schedule change?

Don't think so.

Cardinals - For sure loss

@Patriots - for sure loss

@Rams - 50/50; hard to predict a road W though

49ers - 50/50

@Dolphins - probable loss

Patriots - loss

@Seahawks - loss

Bye

@Bengals - loss

Jaguars - 50/50

@Raiders - loss

Steelers - loss

Browns - win

Dolphins - 50/50

@Jets - loss

I'll bet you any amount of money that you're wrong.

my only comment and hope is that assuming this season continues to go south I do not want to the team to win late season meaningless games I have always questioned why ppl feel late season victories/finishing the season strong translates to success the following season.(remember we won last 2 games last season, how is that working for us)

2010 start 0-8 we finished 4-4 how did that help us in 2011 season-also cost us chance to draft a QB in 2011 draft.

I have prepared myself to embrace the tank

The stuff of nightmares.

This has been my fear since about 6 games into last season. Just enough time for Rex to dismantle a talented, highly performing defense.