Rest of schedule = yikes

BrooklynBills

We'll find a way to be 5-11 or 6-10 where we have played ourselves out of being able to get one of the top crop of players. The season's failure will be blamed on injuries and a suspension getting us off to a slow start. we win 4 of the last 6 and save Rex's job for another year. In 2017 repeat, but the 3 year experiment will be over.

^^

agree 100%

my only comment and hope is that assuming this season continues to go south I do not want to the team to win late season meaningless games I have always questioned why ppl feel late season victories/finishing the season strong translates to success the following season.(remember we won last 2 games last season, how is that working for us)

2010 start 0-8 we finished 4-4 how did that help us in 2011 season-also cost us chance to draft a QB in 2011 draft.

I have prepared myself to embrace the tank

for many teams there are good arguments for finishing strong, I've made them in the past but this team this year just needs to totally tank.

This has been my fear since about 6 games into last season. Just enough time for Rex to dismantle a talented, highly performing defense.

Moron & co. were peewee league all the way, but 10x better than the clown circus that replaced them. Never thought I would miss Hackett of all people. We have sunk so low.