Record prediction after 2 games

Kirby Jackson

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In another prediction thread I went on record as 5-11 (and was derided for my negative outlook).

That 5-11 prediction was already proven wrong as I had the Bills opening 2-0. Taking the rest of the schedule looks like 3-13 but I'll toss the Bills another win and say they go 4-12 and end up with the #3 pick behind Cleveland and LA

2-14 with wins against Browns and inexplicably the jets in nj.

In another prediction thread I went on record as 5-11 (and was derided for my negative outlook).

That 5-11 prediction was already proven wrong as I had the Bills opening 2-0. Taking the rest of the schedule looks like 3-13 but I'll toss the Bills another win and say they go 4-12 and end up with the #3 pick behind Cleveland and LA

You weren't the only one hassled. Now the ooo are scrambling for the lifeboats.

I guess it is easier to blame the coaching staff (which does suck) which gives a shred of hope for the future then really look at the reality that this team sucks from ownership right on down to our second rostered kicker. It is not one player our coach holding this team back. It is an absolute mess from top to bottom.

Time for you to pick a new team then :cry:

I just went back through and got to 7-9 (but 6-10 wouldn't be shocking). Where do you think that the Bills wil end up?

Home on the couch watching the playoffs. Like you, 6-7 wins and just enough to keep us from drafting one of the top studs.... :(

2-14 with wins against Browns and inexplicably the jets in nj.

You weren't the only one hassled. Now the ooo are scrambling for the lifeboats.

Congrats, your apocalyptic fantasies are coming true through the 1st 2 games of the season, you must have one hell of a failure boner!!! How unfortunate we have 14 more to play...

Me, I think we turn this thing around. I'm saying 9-7, sneaking into the playoffs!!! If I'm wrong, we'll get back on the ship again next year. If I'm right, you turkeys can bask in the Bill's respective glory, and secretly be ashamed of your cowardice for taking the easy way out.

Edited by Tenhigh

Congrats, your apocalyptic fantasies are coming true through the 1st 2 games of the season, you must have one hell of a failure boner!!! How unfortunate we have 14 more to play...

Me, I think we turn this thing around. I'm saying 9-7, sneaking into the playoffs!!! If I'm wrong, we'll get back on the ship again next year. If I'm right, you turkeys can bask in the Bill's respective glory, and secretly be ashamed of your cowardice for taking the easy way out.

What's cowardly about being right repeatedly?

Correctness matters.