Hmmmm, where's all the threads about the bad Defense??

BringBackFergy

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One TD. Hell, we got one TD. And we missed a FG. Try again.

No I don't need to try again. I recognize failure pretty clearly. If you want to tout some moral victory that the offense stunk it up today enjoy that. But I see a whole team that stinks.

Ummm, thus far no one has made a case for why Rex should be fired. Try again.

The only reason Rex should be fired is because he's a losing coach delivering a losing product year after year after year after year. Jets figured it out. Buffalo will too some day most likely. Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

No I don't need to try again. I recognize failure pretty clearly. If you want to tout some moral victory that the offense stunk it up today enjoy that. But I see a whole team that stinks.

I see a team that is actually pretty good with an offense tbat went against a tough defense. You can cry about a 13-7 loss but keep in mind, we only gave up one TD and the Ravens defense played well.

I see a team that is actually pretty good with an offense tbat went against a tough defense. You can cry about a 13-7 loss but keep in mind, we only gave up one TD and the Ravens defense played well.

You've got to be kidding me.

This was as bad an offensive performance as we've seen over the last ten years (that's saying something) and you're here trying to put perfume on a pile of fresh poo.

You've got to be kidding me.

This was as bad an offensive performance as we've seen over the last ten years (that's saying something) and you're here trying to put perfume on a pile of fresh poo.

You can't gleen **** from a 13-7 loss. If it was 45-41 you'd be bitchin' about the defense. There is just no way to lay blame for this loss on giving up 13 pts (my point in this thread).

Looks like we kept the home team Ravens to one TD and two FG's. Not bad.

So I'd say this was a close one and we lost. That's the way it goes. On to the Jets.

Why would there be threads on bad defense? Defense played well. There are probably threads on the bad offense, though.

I'll concede that the defense did their job today - better than I ever expected with the personnel losses. Still, i think that expecting this defense to carry the team to the playoffs without significant help from the offense is folly.

Right. I guess the point of this thread is with all the threads about our "atrocious defense" for the past 6 months, it was nice to see them rise to the occassion. The Seahawks are currently winning 6-3.

He had one big play. A 66 yard TD.

22-33 for 192 is hardly dissecting a defense.

You can't just take away plays that happened. If we get to take away that. Can we take away McCoy's TD too? That's was our only positive play. Edited by CountDorkula