R-E-L-A-X it's one game

INconceivable... No one, nor me is making excuses! Geez Louise!! Be a little bit optimistic for a change. It's one game into a sixteen game season lol! That's fricking 6% of the season! What if the other 94% we look like a playoff team? Will you naysayers eat crow? I still think this team will be very good in my opinion.

The salt level after this game is enough to give fittest man on the planet a heart attack!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your highly valued opinion which is so coveted around here. /sarcasm.

Who said I'm positive? I said if we didn't give up that one touchdown the score would be seven points less. That is a fact unlike your opinion about what I meant in my post.

I'm one of the biggest kool aid drinkers around here but after watching that dumpster fire I'm pretty darn close to saying we are mediocre. I have also been watching football long enough to know anything can happen and it is a long season.

Kittens got claws

INconceivable... No one, nor me is making excuses! Geez Louise!! Be a little bit optimistic for a change. It's one game into a sixteen game season lol! That's fricking 6% of the season! What if the other 94% we look like a playoff team? Will you naysayers eat crow? I still think this team will be very good in my opinion.

The salt level after this game is enough to give fittest man on the planet a heart attack!

You're right but teams make of miss the playoffs on one game every year. It was a winnable game and they didn't get it done.

They were still in the game. The Bills never threatened all day. It appears that Taylor has been exposed. I hope that isn't true, but fear that it is.

Yep. just like when he was with us, had us in the game...then very predictably, he would throw a pick. Like the last game of last season same old routine. I gotta give Tyrod the benefit of the doubt, his history is pretty short at this time.

Must Panic! scare.gifscare.gifscare.gif

:lol::doh:

They were still in the game. The Bills never threatened all day. It appears that Taylor has been exposed. I hope that isn't true, but fear that it is.

Disagree. I'm still blaming Roman. TT seemed to run the plays called for him. TT can make the throws and even more with protection

Ya.

They lost a close game on the road to a good team. No need for harikari.

Lose at home to mediocrity: then it's time to say WTF.

Ravens are not a good team imo

But I agree Thursday is huge. LOL second game of the year only too. Thing is you go 0-2 with Brady back two games after that, kiss the division goodbye. The first four games were when the Bills were supposed to put distance between them and the Pats

This Friday......................vacation day! :thumbsup::beer: