Worst game for the QB? EJ vs Jags or Tyrod vs Ravens

Protocal69

As bad as EJ played during the 5 mins streak during the game I would rather take his performance over what I saw from Tyrod today

Today's game reminded me of when the Bills played the Titans and Tyrod pulled off a miracle run to win. The miracle run did not come today

Tyrod gets my vote, didn't EJ move the team up and down the field, 30 Points? . . , the offence had no chance today, predictable and no imagination

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to go make wings so I will say this: TT sucking today does not make EJ better QB! He had better stop sucking or we are in big trouble!!!!

No, but playtime does. We'll never know. Like I said earlier, we screwed him and did not develop him. A lot here thought that Taylor is some unattainable threshold of talent that EJ is incapable of achieving and it's a myth. Either way, if Taylor doesn't pan out in the next few weeks, we're in for yet another world famous Buffalo Bills Rebuild©.

Lol another EJ thread! No matter how bad TT plays he's better than EJ. Get over it already!

When will the last EJ thread be written?

When he is on another team? Out of the league? When the last Bills fan to see him play live has died?

How long?

I would say EJ's is worse

We lost by less then a touchdown.....Tyrod did not turn the ball over

Not excusing Tyrod here but would much rather not turn the ball over and try to overcome it......statistically you dont win when you turn the ball over.

EJ had a lead late in the game - the defense choked and couldn't stop the Jags. The final score of this game was 34-31 by the way.....

Taylor didn't turn it over but I saw an entire seasons worth of 1-3 yard completions today.

Edited by Azucho98

When will the last EJ thread be written?

When he is on another team? Out of the league? When the last Bills fan to see him play live has died?

How long?

When people, not necessarily on this site are objective and not judging QB performances with a axe to grind. As bad as Tygod played today the reaction is no where near vilified as when EJ stunk up the place and I want to know why

It's because people want to blame EJ for us not making the playoffs because he didn't go 2-0 in relieve duty.

So to answer your question. It will happen when EJ is off the team.

BTW what's the over/under the BROWNS score more than 7 pts next game vs the RAVENS

Again, until they give Tyrod carte blanche to go out and air it 30+ times a game, we will never know what we truly have. I'm watching Dak Prescott get more chances than Tyrod. At least last year EJ got to throw it 30+ in each of his games.

Edited by Dr.Sack

Again, until they give Tyrod carte blanche to go out and air it 30+ times a game, we will never know what we truly have. I'm watching Dak Prescott get more chances than Tyrod. At least last year EJ got to throw it 30+ in each of his games.

Weirdest excuse ever. You get first downs, and you'll have more pass attempts.

EJ had a lead late in the game - the defense choked and couldn't stop the Jags. The final score of this game was 34-31 by the way.....

Taylor didn't turn it over but I saw an entire seasons worth of 1-3 yard completions today.

Like I said.....I would much rather have a QB that does not turn the ball over....

I know people are upset with TT today (and deservidly so) but this is not the TT we know.......we have seen better and he will bounce back

Like I said.....I would much rather have a QB that does not turn the ball over....

I know people are upset with TT today (and deservidly so) but this is not the TT we know.......we have seen better and he will bounce back

Therrrrrrrrrrrre is the rainbow. Cue unicorns stage left

No, but playtime does. We'll never know. Like I said earlier, we screwed him and did not develop him. A lot here thought that Taylor is some unattainable threshold of talent that EJ is incapable of achieving and it's a myth. Either way, if Taylor doesn't pan out in the next few weeks, we're in for yet another world famous Buffalo Bills Rebuild©.

I think it's called a rebilled©....