Worst game for the QB? EJ vs Jags or Tyrod vs Ravens

Protocal69

Two different kinds of terrible. I'm not sure you can directly compare them, except in the abstract.

EJ was terrible in a burst. Wholely terrible in a Biblical fashion, but his terrible was isolated. It was a block of concentrate orange juice.

Tyrod was far less terrible than EJ was over that 5 minute period, but he was terrible over a full 60 minutes with zero redemption, never giving his team a chance to win. He was a festering infection.

I'm going for 27 whiskeys and a good cry now.

It's like terrible QB play is a performance art in Buffalo Edited by mob16151

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As one of the biggest EJ supporters on the team, it's Tyrod's team. His biggest advantage over EJ is his pocket presence. Dude looks like he can be a superstar at times.

But I always thought he was closer in the passing game to EJ than people want to give him credit for. We run a very simple offense and it almost seems like Roman doesn't fully trust Tyrod.

I have some doubts about Tyrod (his size and ability to win in the pocket) but let's use his strength - his legs and deep ball. If you going to lose, lose doing your best options.

Luckily, it was my birthday and I found other ways to entertain myself. That game was just boring.

It's like terrible QB play is a performance art in Buffalo

We just aren't set up to develop Qbs. It's why I love the Cardale Jones pick. We need to draft another guy next year. Just have a farm system of Qbs.

Tyrod got developed a lot better than EJ and its because Baltimore has him. Tyrod is asolid qb but I don't know if he can put the team on his back. It's amazing watching Rodgers do that and how nice that would feel to watch