lol @ WGR

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a huge deal to me since they went to new format of Murph 12-3 which is entirely football. They have local programming all day unlike some markets. They talk Bills and NFL 6-10 and 12-9. When they used to have Rome on 12-3, going to hockey hotline prior to hockey season but at start of NFL season was annoying.

Was it me or did Romes Schlick get old fast?

Re the bills there just isn't much more to talk about until we really witness what they put out there.

Not a huge deal to me since they went to new format of Murph 12-3 which is entirely football. They have local programming all day unlike some markets. They talk Bills and NFL 6-10 and 12-9. When they used to have Rome on 12-3, going to hockey hotline prior to hockey season but at start of NFL season was annoying.

This. There is more local bills and sabres talk than ever.

What's the problem

Do you really think international soccer is more popular in WNY than football or hockey?

This pretty much explains it.

To be clear I have zero issue with what they cover. I was taking issue with Howard Simon deciding what to watch. You are at the mercy of the rest of the group. If 4x the people are going to be watching the football game, you better be up to speed on what happened.