3rd receiver?

ericwza

i would assume by committee based on play packages.

id expect goodwin, if healthy, to be among the guys getting solid looks. but also mention that clay, mccoy, and bush... will be potential "3rd receivers" even in 2 wr sets.

I'm also expecting Clay / Shady / Bush to line up as the "3rd WR" plenty. I ultimately think Shady will be 2nd on the team in targets with Woods 3rd. Hypothetically we could look like a 4 WR team with our base package, putting Clay & Shady in the slots with Gronk back as the protector/dump off back.

Someone brought up the interesting opinion that we may have signed Tate because Reggie Bush is going to be involved often as a pass catching option out of the backfield.

Would be an interesting first series move to use Bush as a Pass Catcher to keep Ravens secondary flat footed and open other targets later in the game.

Our receiving options are Watkins, Clay, Woods, McCoy, Bush, and then the next WR.

We will run a lot of 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE sets and 2 WR, 2 TE, 1 RB sets. The Gragg injury really hurt the Bills IMO. Hopefully O'Leary can add something.

This is pretty close but I think it'll look more like: Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Clay, Woods, McCoy, Bush, and then the next WR.