Packers release Josh Sitton

Virgil

I agree. My post was more about the poster saying Miller wasn't starter material. Personally I will take my chances with Miller. I think a solid G/C backup would be nice. I am sure Sitton will get to start someplace.

My real concern is back up G and C. we probably all agree on that.

I will go so far as to say i can deal with Mills at starting RT. Because at least Tyrod know what he is going to get from him and his tendencies

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My real concern is back up G and C. we probably all agree on that.

I will go so far as to say i can deal with Mills at starting RT. Because at least Tyrod know what he is going to get from him and his tendencies

If Miller is healthy I think it will go a long way to the right side looking better. I am not sure about Mills, I have to watch him more closely. The thing about the oline position is, he can do the right thing for 60 out of 63 snaps . On those three snaps if he gives up a sack, gets called for holding, and jumps offside people want to label him a bum. What if on 6 other plays he made the block to spring a back for 20+ yds and stoned a stud D end singlehanded that allowed a TD pass?

That leaves 50 something other plays he just does his job and gets in the way of a defender.

Good player for Chicago. They are a few years away from contending and they can probably get rid of Culter next year. Their roster is so weak that the doollars they are spending on a 30 year old guard won't matter. They don't have enough good players to worry about having the cap space to sign them.