Feeling The Love From Bruce Murray and Brady Quinn

...on NFL Radio Brady had us finishing last in the AFC East, partially due to injuries, but left the door open to potentially cover his backside later on.

Bruce Murray had Brady's 3rd and 4th place teams switched. He had us at 3 and said he likes Tyrod.

The kicker? Both had the Jets finishing second.

I almost drove off the road. As we know the first 7 games of the Jets schedule is ridiculous. Contrarily I am actually worried about the Jets picking in the top 5 and getting a QB.

...do you really need to ask who they both had at 1?

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

I was bringing the puppy back from getting his ears posted today and heard that they were covering the AFCE at noon.... Got home at 12:50 and never thought to turn it in... We rarely get love there when comparing us to the rest of the East... Although, last couple years they have started opening that door to cover their ass

I was bringing the puppy back from getting his ears posted today and heard that they were covering the AFCE at noon.... Got home at 12:50 and never thought to turn it in... We rarely get love there when comparing us to the rest of the East... Although, last couple years they have started opening that door to cover their ass

Additionally, Cletus, they were not jerky about it whatsoever and I actually like those two.

Still, weird...even when I take off my rose-colored Buffalo classes I can't look at this team and say, "Oh, yeah, last place team right there."

On top of that we get our All-Pro D-linemen back in week 5 and our 1st Round DE back in week 8, or so.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

...on NFL Radio Brady had us finishing last in the AFC East, partially due to injuries, but left the door open to potentially cover his backside later on.

Bruce Murray had Brady's 3rd and 4th place teams switched. He had us at 3 and said he likes Tyrod.

I almost drove off the road. As we know the first 7 games of the Jets schedule is ridiculous. Contrarily I am actually worried about the Jets picking in the top 5 and getting a QB.

Donuts, most people who prognosticate pre-season shockingly stick their necks out by predicting a replica of last year's results with a few tweaks. Since the standings in the AFC E last year were Pats-Jets-Bills-Phins, that's the "safe money" choice, Since the Phins had a splashy free agency with lots of "name" additions, the low-energy "tweak" is to expect them to improve.

It is how it is, until we change it. Just Win Baby!

Donuts, most people who prognosticate pre-season shockingly stick their necks out by predicting a replica of last year's results with a few tweaks. Since the standings in the AFC E last year were Pats-Jets-Bills-Phins, that's the "safe money" choice, Since the Phins had a splashy free agency with lots of "name" additions, the low-energy "tweak" is to expect them to improve.

It is how it is, until we change it. Just Win Baby!

They did indeed, Hopeful.

My consternation pleases me, though, as it proves that Bills red, white and blue still runs through my veins!

Until this team actually plays a big game in December (let alone in January), why in the world would anyone in their right mind have glowing statements about the Bills

Not glowing, BB, but they are 17-15 in two years.

And the Jets and Dolphins? Both 14-18. Yet the media still polish their knobs.

Who?

CBF

The former Browns QB who throws a wicked meatball parm spiral. Actually, Quinn's SUndays are pretty free now.

the Jets have Petty and Hackenberg don't think they will be looking for a QB.

Bruce and Brady typically don't make bold predictions as I listen to them all of the time. Can we really be upset about predicting us to be 3rd or 4th when we haven't made the playoffs in 16 years, had a slew of injuries and suspensions, and a defense that regressed last year?

I'm more bullish on us at this point, but I don't expect from these guys. I like the Morning Drive (Ross Tucker, Bob Papa and others) and Moving the Chains (Pat Kirwan and Jim Miller) more. They usually provide a very fair assessment of the Bills.

As much as I'm a Bills homer, the best I can honestly predict for the Bills is second in the AFCE.