Update: Bridgewater suffers serious leg injury

GunnerBill

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr. David Chao Talking about this on Sirius - they took Teddy to Hennepin hospital, which is NOT the nearest one to the stadium, fwiw. They're not sure why yet, maybe it's not as bad as it seems.

The doc speculated that it could be a patella dislocation which looks really bad vs an ACL, which wouldn't look as bad and would be something that Teddy could walk off the field with...

Dr. David Chao Talking about this on Sirius - they took Teddy to Hennepin hospital, which is NOT the nearest one to the stadium, fwiw. They're not sure why yet, maybe it's not as bad as it seems.

The doc speculated that it could be a patella dislocation which looks really bad vs an ACL, which wouldn't look as bad and would be something that Teddy could walk off the field with...

Hennepin is a trauma center.

Hennepin is a trauma center.

That was mentioned too, but they felt speculated that maybe some of the team's doctors work at that hospital vs the closer one? Guess we'll find out more in 15 minutes-ish...

Injuries suck. I hate it for the players, especially a young qb.

That said, he has threw 28 tds & 21 ints in his first 2 years and has a very questionable arm. The fallout might not be that bad for the Vikes.

They might as well go for the #1 pick next year lose big.

The fallout is Shaun Hill at QB. They're screwed without Teddy.

If Shaun Hill wasn't old as dirt, the fallout wouldn't be as big as you think. TB can't throw deep and threw 14 tds and 9 ints in 16 games. With AP.

Obviously, I'd rather have the young developing qb but TB wasn't exactly lighting up the NFL. Still sucks for him and the Vikes.

If Shaun Hill wasn't old as dirt, the fallout wouldn't be as big as you think. TB can't throw deep and threw 14 tds and 9 ints in 16 games. With AP.

Obviously, I'd rather have the young developing qb but TB wasn't exactly lighting up the NFL. Still sucks for him and the Vikes.

Teddy couldn't throw deep because his OL got him blown up at the highest rate in the NFL.

More to the game than the box score.

Injuries suck. I hate it for the players, especially a young qb.

That said, he has threw 28 tds & 21 ints in his first 2 years and has a very questionable arm. The fallout might not be that bad for the Vikes.

but he seemed to be imroving

Teddy couldn't throw deep because his OL got him blown up at the highest rate in the NFL.

More to the game than the box score.

The knock on him coming out of college is his arm strength. Even when he is given time, he throws pop flys. He doesn't have a strong arm.

they did go 11-5 with him at the helm

The knock on him coming out of college is his arm strength. Even when he is given time, he throws pop flys. He doesn't have a strong arm.

Nobody is denying that Teddy hasn't got a cannon but his placement is exceptional. Deep balls are not sustainable, intermediate throws are. That's where Teddy thrives. I've watched every game of his sophomore/junior years, every game as a rookie and a handful of games last year. I'd still take Teddy 1st overall in any draft and as my franchise QB.

When you have the highest amount of 7-step drops and the worst pass blocking OL in the league, the finger points to Norv.