Wanna buy a bus?

Are those the guys that have the Omnidrunk funnel? I used to tailgate with those guys.

Not sure, they are the flaming table guys though. In addition, they did the RKO off of the back of the truck through the table which I believe was the 1st to make Deadspin. They are crazy. The one brother (owns 1/8th of the bus) is in my Bills group here. He and I are really close. I will text him to get some answers.

Edit: They paid $1600 for the bus and had the omnidrunk funnel

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Not sure, they are the flaming table guys though. In addition, they did the RKO off of the back of the truck through the table which I believe was the 1st to make Deadspin. They are crazy. The one brother (owns 1/8th of the bus) is in my Bills group here. He and I are really close. I will text him to get some answers.

Edit: They paid $1600 for the bus and had the omnidrunk funnel

Sweet! I definitely know those dudes--we used to park next to them in Lot 3 each week before the team went to Disney-style parking.

Problem I see buying any vehicle that is regularly seen at a game, is people will expect you to have the same type of tailgate party as the previous owner. Imagine if someone bought Kennys pinto and still drove it to games.

I pictured someone buying the zubus. Naive but fun. Heads out to the game in his new bus, ready to show off and get some comments.... And then Kirby and bandit show up and throw the poor guy through a table.