Kaepernick and the National Anthem

Whatever you say B word.

you are 100% my B word. i own you. i make you fear. i make you happy. i make you full. i am your everything.

bow down to me.

also, cute how you seriously cannot even take a conversation here and engage it. weak minded little pissant

Beautiful Rendition of the Star Spangled Banner - By the New York Philharmonic at 2017 Season Opener

The New York Philharmonic Orchestra ^ | October 1, 2017 |

A beautiful orchestral rendition of our National Anthem by the NY Phil under the direction of new Music Director Jaap Van Zweden. Everyone including the orchestra stands up to play.

Are you a news source? Hired gun?

You know that I'm not.

I'm a nurse in WNY.

I read a lot, and I share articles that I don't believe PPP'ers have seen

Those who don't have any answer for a post that disturbs their mis-informed bias,

like to throw around insults like the "paid poster"

It is easy to spot.

NFL PROTESTS CONTINUE: 49ers KNEEL...

Browns Raise FISTS...

Dolphins STAND for 'GOD SAVE THE QUEEN'...

JAY-Z Wears Custom Kaepernick Jersey on 'SNL'...

NBA Tells Players to Stand...

Edited by B-Man

You know that I'm not.

I'm a nurse in WNY.

I read a lot, and I share articles that I don't believe PPP'ers have seen

I dig what B-man puts down. He's a good source for the other side than the majority of stories on national media, FakeBook, and Twitter.

Keep up the good work B-Man!

Of course if you don't like the links, you can always just ignore than.

Twitter-SI-Lynch-640x480.png

Television networks have gone to great lengths to conceal the ratings-killing anthem protests that are costing the league huge money in terms of viewership and attendance. However, it looks like NFL teams have also started trying to conceal the anthem protests. In one case, by literally covering a player up.

The Raiders’ Marshawn Lynch arrived at the stadium, like a man wanting to be made the center of attention. Lynch showed up wearing a shirt that read, “Everybody vs Trump”:

However, when it came time for Lynch to do what he’s been doing since the preseason, which is protest the national anthem, the Raiders decided to turn Lynch into an NFL version of “Where is Waldo?” Lynch will be the guy on the left, the one literally swarmed by team staff:

So what gives? It’s probably too much to think the Raiders are ashamed of Lynch and his protest, though they should be. After all, he’s been protesting the anthem since the preseason and they’ve never done anything like this before. Did the team fear for his safety? Had someone made a credible threat against him?

Twitter-SI-Lynch-640x480.png

Television networks have gone to great lengths to conceal the ratings-killing anthem protests that are costing the league huge money in terms of viewership and attendance. However, it looks like NFL teams have also started trying to conceal the anthem protests. In one case, by literally covering a player up.

The Raiders’ Marshawn Lynch arrived at the stadium, like a man wanting to be made the center of attention. Lynch showed up wearing a shirt that read, “Everybody vs Trump”:

However, when it came time for Lynch to do what he’s been doing since the preseason, which is protest the national anthem, the Raiders decided to turn Lynch into an NFL version of “Where is Waldo?” Lynch will be the guy on the left, the one literally swarmed by team staff:

So what gives? It’s probably too much to think the Raiders are ashamed of Lynch and his protest, though they should be. After all, he’s been protesting the anthem since the preseason and they’ve never done anything like this before. Did the team fear for his safety? Had someone made a credible threat against him?

The bench might be his new home. 9 carries for 12 yards.

You do cut and paste alot.

And... Seem to always be at a counterpoint.

he could copy and paste a tween following Justin Bieber and add more than you'll add. Your accidental additions to topics are generally few and far between. Your only continued success rate is at adding argument to things which need no debate or discussion which puts noise in to an argument that is invalid.

DLJoosKVYAA7sY_.jpg

It was a good boycott for a while there.

and those protests really Sem to be getting things changed! #dunbasseryeverywhere

So i go to art galleries and I see the work and try to form something from that.

But since around 1960 I'm also handed a manifesto, sometimes 45 pages or longer, telling me what it represents and it starts becoming a migraine and I can't be bothered after 2 seconds.

Just like these protests, I don't owe you to have to sit there for 3 minutes while you explain what you are doing, the surface of disrespect is plain enough for my first thoughts not to be ever changed.