Kaepernick and the National Anthem

It's similar to the positive polarization tactic used by Nixon prior to the '72 election. For how much the left overreacts and shoots themselves. in the foot, it wouldn't surprised me if it works for Trump in 2020. By the way, what are non-real Americans?

You know...imaginary ones. Americans who's attitudes are negative, and have had their square root taken.

Vice President Snowflake... You go!

This about sums it up:

"The fact is that no one actually feels disrespected by players taking a knee. But President Cheeto figured he could co-opt the issue for his own benefit so he ordered his lemming followers to object, and as usual they blindly obeyed their Dear Orange Leader."

Ooo, I am so hurt the players are disrespectful of the flag... Get out of our country... Boo hoo...

You will be assimilated. You will respect the flag. The borg will see to it!

This about sums it up:

"The fact is that no one actually feels disrespected by players taking a knee. But President Cheeto figured he could co-opt the issue for his own benefit so he ordered his lemming followers to object, and as usual they blindly obeyed their Dear Orange Leader."

Ooo, I am so hurt the players are disrespectful of the flag... Get out of our country... Boo hoo...

get help

This about sums it up:

10719154_738339212913525_1194424343_n.jp

Its not a losing cause to be against disrespect for the flag and anthem. Not by a long shot.

No. I would wager at least 60% would be against black players kneeling during the anthem. I would also wager that 60% are against Trump commenting on it. I would also wager that only Trump's hardcore base didn't roll their eyes at the Pence publicity stunt yesterday. I would also wager that this is one of the dumbest controversies since deflategate.

Edited by Doc Brown

: Price of flight: $30,000 per hour. Security: $1 bazillion. Ticket: $93. Hotdog: $17. Choreographed denigration of 1st Amendment: Priceless!

How much did Pence's stunt cost tax payers?

Given that it was a side trip, and he was going to be in the area anyway...looks like it cost about $110.

Like not opening a FREE link because you think it sits behind a paywall?

montmartre-the-man-in-the-wall.jpg

Afraid to get stuck in that wall, aye? Take a chance, be bold, daring, we'll pull ya through... Or maybe not. ;-)

All in all you're just another brick in the wall

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a craving for some pudding

All in all you're just another brick in the wall

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a craving for some pudding

Wrong, do it again!

"If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding

How can you have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat?"

"You! Yes, you behind the bike sheds, stand still laddy!"

:-P

By the way, what are non-real Americans?

People that would never even think about supporting Trump.

Maybe a dollar?

You wouldn't care what they did, You are like the Russians that really loved Stalin

Given that it was a side trip, and he was going to be in the area anyway...looks like it cost about $110.

Same with you, though you'd say your love of Stalin was based on his mustache you'd claim you liked.

You wouldn't care what they did, You are like the Russians that really loved Stalin

Same with you, though you'd say your love of Stalin was based on his mustache you'd claim you liked.

You must sacrifice to usher in a new age, komrade. :thumbsup:

: Price of flight: $30,000 per hour. Security: $1 bazillion. Ticket: $93. Hotdog: $17. Choreographed denigration of 1st Amendment: Priceless!

How much did Pence's stunt cost tax payers?

You answered your own question. One bazillion,30,110. But he brought his wife so I'd double it.

?