Kaepernick and the National Anthem

Just three NFL players kneel during the National Anthem as the league honors the military during Veterans Day weekend

• San Francisco 49ers' Eric Reid and Marquise Goodwin, and New York Giants' Olivier Vernon, all knelt

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5075461/NFL-players-stand-National-Anthem-Veterans-Day.html#ixzz4yKtE29PU

U.S. Olympic star Marquise Goodwin :lol:

Colin Kaepernick named GQ’s Citizen of the Year

DOhCaOpWkAA-8aB.jpg

ADDED:

Accolades are no longer related to who you are or what you do, but rather to who dislikes you.

Edited by B-Man

58 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

JJ Watt not getting person of the year for his humanitarian efforts is a crock of ****.

I hope Kaepernick dies in a car wreck. 

Dude, when's the last time GQ was relevant?  Trump gave them some push since they were a Fake News establishment already, but I'm not sure anyone cares who they name their citizen of the year.

10 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Dude, when's the last time GQ was relevant?  Trump gave them some push since they were a Fake News establishment already, but I'm not sure anyone cares who they name their citizen of the year.

They had a really good article on Jaco Pastorius, but that was the summer of 1988.

On 11/7/2017 at 11:31 AM, row_33 said:

every day for Tiberius is a real-life playback of Escape from Wolfenstein Castle.

That's because Escape from The White House will be in future development, along with future game extras like the Huckster-Sanders [sic] Propaganda Minister and the Sessions Judge of the People's Court figurines, along with the Alternative Facts Constitution and detailed secret Kushner-Kislyak Pact reproduction with crucial details redacted.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

9 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

That's because Escape from The White House will be in future development, along with future game extras like the Huckster-Sanders [sic] Propaganda Minister and the Sessions Judge of the People's Court figurines, along with the Alternative Facts Constitution and detailed secret Kushner-Kislyak Pact reproduction with crucial details redacted.

NEIN!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

What the !@#$ does that even mean you goddamn retard? Are you really 12, because I truly believe you're 12 talking about vidya games. Does your mother know that you're still awake? If she is tell her I'll be over in about an hour anyway

5 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

What the !@#$ does that even mean you goddamn retard? Are you really 12, because I truly believe you're 12 talking about vidya games. Does your mother know that you're still awake? If she is tell her I'll be over in about an hour anyway

Sorry, take the cotton out of in between your fingers and the white hood off your head before you type, then maybe you might make sense.

Just now, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Sorry, take the cotton out of in between your fingers and the white hood off your head before you type, then maybe you might make sense.

How did what you say make any sense to begin with. My farts have more rational thought then your posts.  I'd simply choose to ignore you like I'm sure many do but it's fun to keep shitposting to asshats like you

1 hour ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

You are so !@#$ing stupid I can't even tell if you're a Democrat or Republican.