Tyrod Throwing to Mccoy

aristocrat

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is the real deal on this stuff. I couldn't agree more, aristocrat.

Furthermore, man, if TT throws that ball where Shady is headed it is either knocked incomplete or is an interception. Weird to think a toss that generally looks sloppy was actually perfect.

Furthermore, man, if TT throws that ball where Shady is headed it is either knocked incomplete or is an interception. Weird to think a toss that generally looks sloppy was actually perfect.

yea, it's great seeing the stuff focus just on the bills. Shady and TT have some connection as that was the only spot that bill can be put. if shady one hands that or knocks it they probably pick that. great play.

Great analysis. Love that he noticed Woods picking up the LB.

I don't understand the people who can watch a play like that and want to complain about McCoy's contract. He is an incredible, elite talent.

he paced about 1582 all purpose yards over a 16 game season. I wonder if he can push 1700 yards this year with a healthier year?

I don't understand the people who can watch a play like that and want to complain about McCoy's contract. He is an incredible, elite talent.

I'm really excited about his potential. Leaning toward taking him early (mid-2nd) in fantasy this year.

Edited by fallen627

I don't understand the people who can watch a play like that and want to complain about McCoy's contract.

They are what you call shmucks. They pounced because he was fighting off nagging leg issues.

If he's fully healthy which he looked on Sunday, you won't hear them anymore.

The protection on that play was textbook good.

There was a hold on Miller that wasnt called. But the lineman did a great job of passing lineman off to each other.

Thanks!! Appreciate the share guys!

yea, it's great seeing the stuff focus just on the bills. Shady and TT have some connection as that was the only spot that bill can be put. if shady one hands that or knocks it they probably pick that. great play.

In addition to the McCoy as a receiver issue, the play where Tyrod threw the perfect pass to Reggie Bush down the sideline where he beat the Defender but bobbled the ball was a play with both Bush and Shady in the lineup together. That should work in the passing game, too.

You will see alot of that grouping this year..I expect a ton of running plays IE option etc..

There is a breakdown of the game on the site! Check it out

Edited by Cover 1

There was a hold on Miller that wasnt called. But the lineman did a great job of passing lineman off to each other.

Thanks!! Appreciate the share guys!

You will see alot of that grouping this year..I expect a ton of running plays IE option etc..

There is a breakdown of the game on the site! Check it out

Nice job on that and the site, Erik. Really good stuff.

Shady, Watkins and Tyrod could be special this year. Add in Clay who appears very motivated. Can our OL keep these guys upright

They are what you call shmucks. They pounced because he was fighting off nagging leg issues.

He had zero rushing yards.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

This ^^

IMO, he was a really odd whipping boy. Buffalo is one of the only places in the world that embraces underdogs but trashes superstars. It is an odd dynamic. Usually if you love Matthew Dellevadova you love LeBron too. In Buffalo, we love Scott Chandler but McCoy is overpaid.

Shady, Watkins and Tyrod could be special this year. Add in Clay who appears very motivated. Can our OL keep these guys upright

Agreed, we have some really good football players on the offensive side of the ball.