Tyrod Throwing to Mccoy

aristocrat

I did. In the post above yours. Go Scotty!

How about the allegations that Shady doesn't pay child support and gave his baby mama and another woman herpes? Ass move or nah?

I appreciate you trying to imitate me, but I think the style is a little over your head.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about the allegations that Shady doesn't pay child support and gave his baby mama and another woman herpes? Ass move or nah?

I appreciate you trying to imitate me, but I think the style is a little over your head.

allegations. if he wasn't paying support she could take him to court real easy. almost like they have a system to guarantee that happens.

fc hot on the tmz trail like a 14 year old belieber.

Herpes time !

Until he embraces shoveling some snow, Shady will never win the hearts of Buffalo fans. B-)

Anyway, that is a GREAT site. Amazing (and a little sad) that it takes me watching a play several times to fully "get" all that's going on. Impressive that Tyrod sees and reacts to it all in real time, under pressure. I'm beginning to have some genuine hope that we finally have a solid marriage of good offensive design and execution. Now, just gotta stay healthy and show consistency!

That!

There was a hold on Miller that wasnt called. But the lineman did a great job of passing lineman off to each other.

Thanks!! Appreciate the share guys!

You will see alot of that grouping this year..I expect a ton of running plays IE option etc..

There is a breakdown of the game on the site! Check it out

Love your site man. Good stuff as the others have stated!

Can't get enough of the true football analysis with all the pre-determined judgments, agendas and egos put off to the side.

Keep up the good work.

And now I've learned 2 surprising things in this thread.

You go to jail when you don't pay child support.

Your style isn't over anyone's head. It is tired and obnoxious....

It is sad though. When you actually discuss football you make good posts. However when you play WEO jr.....

Your style isn't over anyone's head. It is tired and obnoxious....

It is sad though. When you actually discuss football you make good posts. However when you play WEO jr.....

There weren't a lot of opportunities for a good discussion in this thread.

There weren't a lot of opportunities for a good discussion in this thread.

Then you must not have watched the video...

Moving on....

It looks like Tyrod may have been a beat late with his throw to McCoy. He takes one extra hop before unleashing the ball. Also it is hard to tell from the angle but why did the lb drop his hand instead of trying to tip the pass?

They didn't think he brawled with the cops?

Sheesh we are like one post away from summoning Badol to this thread please lets stop! :P

You started with he stomped some cops which there is no evidence nor was he charged. Now you have changed it to brawled with cops and the video shows a blurry person who maybe might possibly be McCoy throwing a punch. In any case he wasn't charged. Perhaps there is more to the story than you or I know?

Can we now get back to discussing the video? Great Job Erik - I see you on Reddit as well. Love the Billscentric information keep it coming please!