Marcell Dareus entering rehab

YoloinOhio

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marcel didn't go to rehab as of about 2 am last night, he was down partying on Chippewa.

Tried to post this last night but it was deleted because I wasn't sure how to post the pic.... Posted it on Twitter so I hope that's sufficient "corroboration" ...note that it's the same shirt he was wearing when he left the stadium...

https://twitter.com/brian_kearns007/status/767382744599068672

Can't a guy do a little pole dancing on his night off?

What's up next for this obviously dedicated 100 million dollar professional athelete.

Is a 1 year suspension next? Weren't some people's reasoning that dumping Lynch

Was a good idea because people were convinced he would reach a one year suspension?

It says a lot about just how serious dareus is when for some weird reason you are dismissed from the stadium on a Game Day.

With some on OBD apparently saying he was headed to rehab when photographed leaving the stadium before a game. only to be photographed again at 2 am on

Chipewa

IMO this guy is not taking his pro life seriously at all. Didn't anyone in management (or as Whaley says his Bills family) have the common sense to tell him to lay very low until he enters " rehab". OR ELSE! The whole rehab thing looks like a Bills pr stunt now. The cowgirls did a better job with gettng control of Dez Bryant than this. Maybe team security tailing problem players isn't such a bad idea.if you are "family" and care about your huge investment. clearly Dareus just doesn't get it.

This guy just may flame out very soon. Maybe the league pee tested him today already.

What's up next for this obviously dedicated 100 million dollar professional athelete.

Is a 1 year suspension next? Weren't some people's reasoning that dumping Lynch

Was a good idea because people were convinced he would reach a one year suspension?

It says a lot about just how serious dareus is when for some weird reason you are dismissed from the stadium on a Game Day.

With some on OBD apparently saying he was headed to rehab when photographed leaving the stadium before a game. only to be photographed again at 2 am on

Chipewa

IMO this guy is not taking his pro life seriously at all. Didn't anyone in management (or as Whaley says his Bills family) have the common sense to tell him to lay very low until he enters " rehab". OR ELSE! The whole rehab thing looks like a Bills pr stunt now. The cowgirls did a better job with gettng control of Dez Bryant than this. Maybe team security tailing problem players isn't such a bad idea.if you are "family" and care about your huge investment. clearly Dareus just doesn't get it.

This guy just may flame out very soon. Maybe the league pee tested him today already.

Fwiw

@bf_insiders

Dareus went to rehab facility trying to somehow reduce 4 game suspension from what I have been told @BillsFanaticsBF

@BF_Insiders @BillsFanaticsBF That with an appeal I think would bring it down to 2-games. Only player, other than Manziel, to seek help.

Bills very scared about Dareus because next failed drug test out for season!!! @BillsFanaticsBF he is a very active BURNER of the Ganj 🌿🌿

Fwiw

@bf_insiders

Dareus went to rehab facility trying to somehow reduce 4 game suspension from what I have been told @BillsFanaticsBF

@BF_Insiders @BillsFanaticsBF That with an appeal I think would bring it down to 2-games. Only player, other than Manziel, to seek help.

Bills very scared about Dareus because next failed drug test out for season!!! @BillsFanaticsBF he is a very active BURNER of the Ganj

Out for season? I thought it was 10 games?