Dak Prescott

YoloinOhio

Looks unbelievable so far. "Just preseason" or is he the real deal?

Dak Prescott's preseason: 6 TDs, 5 incompletions.

passer rating in 1st two preseason games:

154.5 & 158.3 (perfect) w/ 4 TD passes & 2 TD runs.

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dak was a guy with his best football in front of him as a prospect. Consistent and sustained development in college.

It's probably helping him with fairly vanilla defensive gameplans though. If one person thinks they should bench Romo for him, they're mad.

you're right they need to develop him. sit behind romo for a year or 2. with romo you know dak will get at least 4 starts the next couple years.

Dak was a guy with his best football in front of him as a prospect. Consistent and sustained development in college.

It's probably helping him with fairly vanilla defensive gameplans though. If one person thinks they should bench Romo for him, they're mad.

Yeah. As someone who follows the Eagles as his secondary team, I was surprised to hear such good things about Dak. Obviously, let's remember how EJ looked/looks vs backups in preseason but they have a situation where they can wait to develop him. That division isn't looking like a runaway train right now.

Yeah. As someone who follows the Eagles as his secondary team, I was surprised to hear such good things about Dak. Obviously, let's remember how EJ looked/looks vs backups in preseason but they have a situation where they can wait to develop him. That division isn't looking like a runaway train right now.

EJ didn't look nearly as good.

You certainly can't question what Dak has done so far. It's just really difficult to gauge preseason performance. For a rookie QB I'm looking at "comfort level" -- for example, I was really impressed with how comfortable Cardale looked last week. Sort of the "is the game too big for them?" test. Dak has passed that with flying colors.

I liked him better than any other QB in the draft... was hoping the Bills would take him.

As soon as I saw the subject of this thread, I thought "oh no... Prescott will be Russell Wilson 2.0."

So, let's get started. What bust did we pick instead of Prescott?

How many rounds did we waste passing over him?

What front office heads should roll?

As soon as I saw the subject of this thread, I thought "oh no... Prescott will be Russell Wilson 2.0."

So, let's get started. What bust did we pick instead of Prescott?

How many rounds did we waste passing over him?

What front office heads should roll?

3 rounds, Lawson, Ragland, Washington. All heads, obviously, especially Rex.

The Bills seemed to like him but would have had to take him in the 3rd. I think his stock fell after he got the DUI so close to the draft.

Yeah, the DUI dropped him way down. He arguably could have been the 4th QB taken.

Edited by Doc

Looks unbelievable so far. "Just preseason" or is he the real deal?

Dak Prescott's preseason: 6 TDs, 5 incompletions.

passer rating in 1st two preseason games:

154.5 & 158.3 (perfect) w/ 4 TD passes & 2 TD runs.

Wins the offseason.